Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The only way I got out of it yesterday was to use my second device. Finally worked itself out.

Failed twice on Trial 4 because of not paying attention and having Emilia wtfpwn my team after one shotting her lesbian lover.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No idea why you guys even bother, it will still take months to climb to the higher ranks. Seems like a lot of hassle for barely any payoff.
See my post a few above where I mentioned what all I have left to do in the current game. There's not a whole lot left. May as well try to "beat" frontier hunter.

I need to find more friends on JP. It's insane having friends with 6* Zelnite's and Maxwell's as a noob. Was able to clear out the Light Totem dungeon with a Zelnite (and actually, only my 4* Alice died). Picked up an Earth Totem too. I'll try to run the pot and idol dungeons and evo my Deemo and probably Nalmika. Level 25 at the moment and possibly getting two 5* units...not that I can fit them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yup, i had to load my main(droid) on an old iphone4 to basically "reboot" the app, it was probably having server sync issues, i'd actually would play on the iphone if it wasn't for that tiny ass screen, it's more apple optimized so game runs better on a 4 year old iphone, than a s3.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I have found that if you are having problems above and beyond what other people are having that it is best to delete the app and do a fresh install from the Amazon / Google / Apple store (after making sure you are synced via Facebook of course)
I dont have my account linked through facebook. Am I stuck waiting for them to fix it?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not positive, but I swear when I first started I tried rerolling and it'd pull up my old "guest" account. I think Facebook linking is more for if you want to use the same account on multiple devices.

I know on JP it does that, because I had to reinstall once and it pulled my account right back up. You might check on Reddit to see if anyone can tell you for sure.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I just wanted to get some feedback:

Currently lvl 71 banging my head against the cost wall. As far as I know these are fairly decent pulls, I haven't paid for gems yet.

Here are my options -

6 Star
Elza (B)
Rowgen (A)

5 Star
Vishra (G)
Farlon (A)
Zelnite (G)
Faris (O)
Tia (A)
Narza (G)
Yujeh (A)
Lunaris (L)

4 Star
Copra (A) This dude changes his name every evo I think to Ice Fortress whatever
Luly (A)
Darvan (G)
Zelnite (O)
Lodin (G)
Azael (O)

Trash
Eric (A)
Semira (O)
Mifune (A)

The current squad I roll with atm is:

Elza (A) Lead
Lunaris (L)
Farlon (A)
Narza (G)
Tia (A) if I need a healer
Zelnite (G) if I don't need a healer

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone told me that right now, there's the Black Friday deal, but apparently Amazon (maybe unintentionally) is giving back 40% on the 13 gem pack only. So I went and bought 2500 coins (had 1100) and said fuck it, I'm getting Darvanshel.

These are my summons from this morning:
Zelnite (A)
Duel-GX (G)
Oulu (B)

These are the ones I just did.
Aisha (B)
Lilly Matah (L)
Logan (L)
Luly (A)
Duel-GX (L)
Michele (O)
Darvanshel (B)

I guess breaker is ok. I don't really wanna do anymore summons. I also have a lvl 100 Lilly with I think BB 2, and now I feel like I need to level up the lord one. Fuck.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
congrats on the darvanshel. this makes me want to see if i can get zelnite finally.

edit: Pollo, i would probably switch out narza with darvanshel since his bb attacks and does damage mitigation so i think it'll help you clear stages faster. if you need the status clear for questing just bring holy water and stimulants.

So I just wanted to get some feedback:
From the perspective of a 6* sbb squad id probably run it as bb spam for everyday stuff, something like:
Zelnite lead
Elza
Elza
Faris
Lunaris

Zelnite lead is probably better than elza lead in most situations. Elza gets more bc's but zelnite gives hcs and the drop bonus too, and the quality of the rest of your units will be good enough to keep up the bb spam. Zelnite gives enough healing with his HC buff that it will get you through medium difficulty encounters without a healer.

Faris is a tricky one for you, shes got a 45% crit buff, which is really good, and fitting a crit buffer on a team really improves it, but you have a oracle, which can be painful to invest in, depending how you feel about that.

Farlon is an arena unit, you'd do better with other options in your main team. Hes amazing in arena though, one of the best.

Lunaris is nice for the status null+cure, and better than narza who only prevents with his buff, doesnt cure.
You can choose between Narza and Oulu(copra) for your half damage reduction unit, or level both to use in different encounters depending on element etc. Narza is probably better overall though as oulu is getting a bit old.

Elza is great and you might as well run 2 if you have em, you have options though depending what you like. You could run Azael but Oracle typing is sad, or get an attack buffer/weakness buffer or a different damager depending what you pull in the future;use the slot for healer, damage mit etc depending whats needed.

Rowgen is the best boss killer, so against a single target hes your sniper.

Lodin is a nice unit, with lightning element, that can come in handy but not really high priority. Yujeh has elemental buffs too i believe, though you might want to run grah instead for the medulla stat effect. You should be able to smash grah with what you have.(with enough cost)

Id say Elza and Zelnite are your priority to max out.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I was a little reluctant leveling Faris, but her HC drop buff is really nice. It turns her into a heal unit essentially

moontayle

Golden Squire
Finally got around to putting my units into aspreadsheet. Found the template over on reddit.

Confirms what I already knew, I've gotten the shaft when it comes to Earth units. Was also somewhat surprised to see that my Light units were underrepresented. Real heavy on Water and Thunder.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not positive, but I swear when I first started I tried rerolling and it'd pull up my old "guest" account. I think Facebook linking is more for if you want to use the same account on multiple devices.

I know on JP it does that, because I had to reinstall once and it pulled my account right back up. You might check on Reddit to see if anyone can tell you for sure.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling before and it always rerolled me with a fresh account. I don't do facebook so I've been using titanium backup to keep a spare copy. The behavior on TiBu restore is interesting though. No matter how old the backup is I always continue right where I left off, so I think all it's accomplishing is associating the game with my account again then pulling my info from their server. I really wish they'd properly integrate the Play Games backup and sync. So few games seem to use that properly and just use it for achievements.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally got around to putting my units into aspreadsheet. Found the template over on reddit.

Confirms what I already knew, I've gotten the shaft when it comes to Earth units. Was also somewhat surprised to see that my Light units were underrepresented. Real heavy on Water and Thunder.
Ohh, that's a nice one. Got a link to the blank template? Google is failing me.

Edit: Found it.Brave Frontier Unit Tracker - Google Sheets

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish someone would build a PADHerder like website for this game.... Hell, I'd do the data entry for it if someone will write the interface parts for it.

MossyBank

N00b
Here's my rank after using my final FH orb.

qtcNE2m.jpg

Should be getting +4 again, I should be getting Lugina! +8 ranks in 2 months is pretty awesome, hope to keep getting +4 every month till i'm done. The sooner I finish this grind the better, FH is soo damn tedious.

Used 2 gems total.

Edit: Here is the pic I posted last month,

GMXG85K.jpg

Looks like you needed WAY more esteem points to rank this time around, is it because of Maxwell? If I remember right Maxwell had just came out when FH7 came out, so not alot of people had her.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ah balls, FH closed before I could yolo my orbs one last time. Well, no rank up or Leg for me this month!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like you needed WAY more esteem points to rank this time around, is it because of Maxwell? If I remember right Maxwell had just came out when FH7 came out, so not alot of people had her.
I'd say the fact that it got extended like 3 times probably doesn't help.

I don't know what it is about this game and fucking Kuhla. Summoned 5 of them I think on global, and now 2 on JP (out of maybe 6 summons?).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished Trial 4, 5, and 6 (well, 4 earlier I think but 5 & 6 at least just now). Honestly Trial 5 was harder I think. Six was pretty straightforward since my Darv leader skill worked on the last round and it was just a regular grind killing Ziz first. Only problem was with no single target SBB it took for freaking ever using regular attacks.

At least I accomplished something this week! I'm guessing Darvanshel now becomes Ihsir + Dandelga?

cheenky_sl

shitlord
can anybody leave up a lilly matah for 30 min or so? gonna finish off maxwell. tried it with narza and grah friend but narza sbb didn't fill bb gauge enough to keep using it.