Brave Frontier

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For trials 456(well more 6) i recommend asking someone for a rowgen/lilith friend if you don't have one.

trial 5 i basically used maxwell tactics.

btw maxwell is too OP, wife wanted to try a third alt, so it got friended with our accounts and the alt ipad. I was like, go try frontier hunter. with maxwell friend and a lvl 2 vargas she got SSS at beginning/middle. End was a bit too difficult.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
can anybody leave up a lilly matah for 30 min or so? gonna finish off maxwell. tried it with narza and grah friend but narza sbb didn't fill bb gauge enough to keep using it.
I'll throw mine up here in about 2 min, just grinding the daily task and then might try and grind sphere comps so don't need anything specific for myself.

MossyBank

N00b
lol... starter units are getting 7*

n8pttTI.jpg

tdXsQ1V.jpg

Top Left: Vargas
Top Middle: Selena
Top Right: Lance
Bottom Left: Eze
Bottom Middle: Atro
Bottom RIght: Magress

JPBF - Nico's Livestream - 27/11/2014 : bravefrontier

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
How long is the summon rate increase for Elza, Lilly and such supposed to last? The Android 5.0 bug has kept me from logging on since yesterday so unless they fix it soon I'm going to miss out on it. Not to mention my login bonuses being reset.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Eh, I fused away the two starter units I had at some point. Not looking forward to spending gems on the inevitable rate up for previously terrible units.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rolled again this morning... Gold gate (3*)... Red Light (4*)... 4* Breaker Darvanshel!
I'll fucking TAKE IT!
Two runs through Fire Totem and a bunch of fusing later... lvl 100 6* Darvanshel! Now for BB/SBB work...
Fuck yeah.

Still no Zelnite, but I ain't feeling TOO bad. Also the player's choice lasts until like noon or midnight tonight, I think.

edit: starters can drop pretty easily in the early dungeons and do drop from normal honor summons.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Interesting new unit coming down the pipe:

Cyclopean Ultor 6*
LS: 50% boost to Atk and Def, boost in damage dealt to weak elements & 15% boost to critical hit chance
BB: 15 combo massive Fire attack on single enemy, casts Taunt & massive boost to own Def for 1 turn
SBB: 18 combo massive Fire attack on all enemies, casts Taunt, massive boost to own Def & great boost to Atk of all Units for 1 turn

I've never played around with the taunt gems, but I assume they don't stop AOE?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Okay, so I'm starting to finally start getting the hang of this game. I've got enough units (well, I'll eventually need a healer) to create a team. However, I could definitely use some help with figuring out teams. Here are my relevant units as of right now:

5*
Kuda (G)
Narza (G)
Rowgen (B)

4*
Michele (O)
Michele (A)
Michele (G)
Raydn (O)
Kushra/Ronel (B)
Yujeh (A)
Darvan (B)
Nalmika (G)
Grybe (B)
Bahamut (B)
Lebra/Leorone (B)
Lilly Matah (B)

3*
Twins Il & Mina (O)
Claris (A)
Eze (A)

Right now, I've figured that my teams will be as follows:

Eventual "big boss" team:
Lilly Matah (L)
Narza
Rowgen
Michele
Kuda
Friend (Healer)

Questing (multi-target)
Yujeh (L)
Kuda
Claris
Kushra/Ronel
Michele

Questing (Single Leader)
Yujeh (L)
Kuda
Claris
Rowgen
Michele

Arena Team
Yujeh (L)
Kushra/Ronel
Kuda
Radyn
Claris

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hate the RNG here. I get ready to evo my (G) Zelnite to 6* and already did my (A) Rowgen to 6*. I say fuck it and decide to splurge on some discount gems...

All 4*

Zelnite (A)
Zelnite (O)
Zelnite (L)
Rowgen (B)
Lilly Matah (A)
Lilly Matah (A)
Michele (A)
Dilma (G)
Dilma (G)

Not bad but anything other than (G) Dilma would have been nice. I wish you could trade, I have no need for two Matahs. So I spent the night getting my (A) Zelnite to 6* with SBB10 (as an aside, I did nothing but Mistral, Manipulator of the Dark and got to SBB8 before I used a burst frog and all before he hit level 19.) So, I currently have an (B) Elza and (A) Zelnite with SBB10.

Since I don't quest with Rowgen, should I level up the (B) Rowgen or stick with my (A) for now to SBB10?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Game is all fucked again. I have a feeling whatever they patched, they used the old version of the game and didn't apply whatever fix they had.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Just downed Maxwell. Tried a week ago with the standard team but didn't have SBB's all the way leveled. Leveled them up + spheres from GGC and that made all the difference.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Rowgen is one of those units that is nice to have when you need it (single bosses) but you won't miss him otherwise.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They're both probably top picks for him. He's more of a pure attacker so the breaker benefits that role, but either are God tier for single target SBB.

Cheenky just hollar again. Will be checking during Thanksgiving stuff. Was just trying to knock out the eye GGC this morning.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't rare summon right now. Game is bugged to hell. People are pulling normal honor summon crap out of the RS gate.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
They're both probably top picks for him. He's more of a pure attacker so the breaker benefits that role, but either are God tier for single target SBB.

Cheenky just hollar again. Will be checking during Thanksgiving stuff. Was just trying to knock out the eye GGC this morning.
Ok I'm up for another shot. They really need to get the in game chat working where you can directly message friends instead of the crap it is.