Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So global got a gem a day for a month for the 1 year anniversary. JP is getting this, just because:

November 31st at 10:00 PM - January 30th at 9:59 PM PST.
62 Gems total.
Consecutive Logins:
Day 1 - 5 Gems.
Day 2 - Golden God.
Day 3 - Light Crystal God.
Day 4 - 5 Gems.
Day 5 - Metal Key and Jewel Key.
Day 6 - Power Imp Pakpak, Guard Imp Ganju, Healing Imp Fwahl, Vigor Imp Molin.
Day 7 - 5 Gems.
Day 8 - 3 Burst Frogs.
Day 9 - Sphere Frog.
Day 10 - 10 Gems.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
Thanks Intrinsic!! finally got the bitch! didn't count turns until it was time to kill her, then just waited for the Sacred Song to pop up killed her once, popped fujin's then killed her in 2 turns

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
imo i would do anima rowgen.

While breaker rowgen is all min/max meta shit... the reason why you want/have to use rowgen is in a boss battle, and in boss battles hp is one of the key elements imo.

i mean level them both up, i did, actually just did trial6 for my wife (she fell asleep) and with double rowgen, simple.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Is anybody pulling for Ultor? No idea on how useful the taunt will be, but even his 5 star leader skills seems to be fairly powerful. 40% att/def up and 75% extra damage when you hit an elemental weakness. Even Maxwell has only 100% for that and who knows what Ultors 6 star leader skill will bring.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I did not use one, Signas was the only water unit I really had at the time. The biggest risk was Zelnite as Earth. Then I had Darv, Dia... Umm and no idea friend lead. Maybe double Darv?

Should add that I think I 3 gem'd it with that team. This was pre sphere frogs (for me) and other sphere upgrades.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
hmm i'll have to give it another shot then. i tried yesterday but i think i was too tired to do play it correctly lol. i have ulkina so i shouldn't need to worry about running altri and being weak to fire. i think one problem was i had no spheres on mariudeth. i wonder if amanohabaken will work ok with him on ggc or if i should use a 3-stat sphere?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think Selena 3rd is going to be tough trying to use Ulkina and Darv. With more SBB I could use Ronel, Exvhel, and Garnan, or Darius as healer... Will have to mess around before trying.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
For those of you still having issues on Lollipop, I found a fix that worked for me. Go in to developer options and uncheck use NuPlayer, causing it to fall back to awesome player. If you don't see developer options in your settings, go to about phone and tap on the Android build number 7 times to enable it.

Once I did that the game has been working perfectly.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I pulled once and got a 5* Ultor. Unfortunately, 17 cost is pretty out of my team range right now. Oh well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How hard are the GGC? I just cleared the first ones easily, but I'm thinking maybe a few gems at them level 3s if I can get special spheres.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
How hard are the GGC? I just cleared the first ones easily, but I'm thinking maybe a few gems at them level 3s if I can get special spheres.
i just cleared the 3rd Vargas. Did the Lance one yesterday or the day before. for the vargas i used a friend tiara which i think helped out quite a bit. was able to 0 gem both but had to use some revives. selena might be tough like Intrinsic said since 2 of my go to units are fire (Ulkina & Darvanshel). I do have a Rowgen with 4SBB, Uda, Lodin. If I max out my 5* exvehl I should be ok for Selena. Or I could bring Altri. No idea on Eze yet though.

Just unlocked Maxwell's SBB so now i gotta max her level out now. haven't gotten many light crystals so probably going to have to use a metal key or two. i managed to pull a zelnite finally so i might work on him too since the evo dungeons are gonna but up for a little bit longer. too much to do really

edit: also does anyone know of a list of spheres that are worth keeping? i still have most of the ones from the arena and some other various spheres laying about that are taking up precious item space...

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, so much for the fix I posted. I crashed at one point and now I'm back to crash on startup again. At least I was able to reset the timer on my login rewards to give me another 24 hours before I lose them.

Edit: Fixed it by restoring from a backup, so maybe the crash corrupted something. I guess that shouldn't be surprising since they warn you trying to log on during maintenance/patches can corrupt the game. Maybe I should break down and make a dummy facebook account just to sync the game so I don't have to worry about that aspect.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thanks to work today I went an entire 11 hours without brave frontier. Withdrawal...and I didn't get chance to use my energy for metal mimics...ahhh :p

>_>

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I did selena on my wifes alt account today
zelnite(lead)
maxwell
narza
tree
lodin
elza(friend)
(purposefully didn't bring any red units)

even with Narza's 50% mitigation she managed to kill a character or 2 with her aoe. Then her RNG really seemed to want to pick on 1 char and fuck em up.

If i had to do it over, i'd bring in grah for his medulla buff.

I mean this alt account easily did trials 1-6 in a day, but this water bitch really destroyed the team.

Tree had over 10k hp and Narza buff was up and Tree still died.

When i did it on my account i had to 3 gem it, took it as a net positive, still got the lexida. This time i wanted to zero gem it, just couldn't do it.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Pulled 4 times trying to get ultor... Never got him, got all dupes... While my kid and cousin pulled ultor 2 times each,,, wtf :/
Oh well, still want Darv, or Zelinite... Just not getting those big name guys yet

moontayle

Golden Squire
I did selena on my wifes alt account today
zelnite(lead)
maxwell
narza
tree
lodin
elza(friend)
(purposefully didn't bring any red units)

even with Narza's 50% mitigation she managed to kill a character or 2 with her aoe. Then her RNG really seemed to want to pick on 1 char and fuck em up.

If i had to do it over, i'd bring in grah for his medulla buff.

I mean this alt account easily did trials 1-6 in a day, but this water bitch really destroyed the team.

Tree had over 10k hp and Narza buff was up and Tree still died.

When i did it on my account i had to 3 gem it, took it as a net positive, still got the lexida. This time i wanted to zero gem it, just couldn't do it.
It's the hit count buff. That shit will wreck you.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do we have any debuff units yet? That may be way too OP, just don't remember ever hearing about one.