Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Its also worth noting that the appeals court decision (which this is) reversed the conviction of a guy for rape by intoxication because the trial court got the standard wrong when they explained it to the jury. And the appeals court found substantial evidence that she was NOT impaired:

So, good case Tanoomba, thanks bro. Way to submarine your whole argument. Hahaha.
Goooooooooooaaaaaaaallllllllllll!!!!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is what you have sunk too? You are one teenage girl's period away from going full Anima.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Eyeraped another 30 since lunch, that puts me at a comfortable 50+ and the day aint even done.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Eyeraped another 30 since lunch, that puts me at a comfortable 50+ and the day aint even done.
Flickr_-_Official_U.S._Navy_Imagery_-_Nursing_home_residents_wait_to_return_to_their_home..jpg

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm fairly certain a prosecutor could get rape charges to stick against a women video taped sexually assaulting a drunk male. Just none have had the desire to bring such a case non anal raping of drunk men is simply not considered a crime.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm fairly certain a prosecutor could get rape charges to stick against a women video taped sexually assaulting a drunk male. Just none have had the desire to bring such a case non anal raping of drunk men is simply not considered a crime.
So, in theory, aren't men more prone to be raped because of their biological imperative to mate affects their judgement more than a woman when both are similarly intoxicated? You know, since they're so rapey, the woman is taking advantage of the man by putting him in a situation where he is less capable of making a rational decision than the woman?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone could set up a internet site that does nothing but show women sexually assaulting drunk mean at college parties and listing college where it happened with each picture video tape.

Would make the PC college crowd and administrators heads explode.

But you have would to be a real dick to do something like that.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not even sure if it can actually be rape, even under your circumstances. I believe it changed a few years ago, but up until recently, "rape" was literally defined as penetration of the penis, into a orifice of the victim. So even if some lady held you down, and used a strap on to fuck you, it wasn't rape. However, some time ago, as far as I know, it was changed so that any object which "penetrates" now constitutes as rape.

But that still means, it can't legally be "rape" if a woman drugs you, gets you hard and "rapes" you. As long as she doesn't penetrate you, it's not rape. Even if she keeps you in a cage and makes you perform at gun point--not rape. This is how it was explained to me, but I haven't done my own research, so if I'm wrong, someone please let me know. But, supposedly, this is one of the reasons why rape statistics for young boys is below sexual assault statistics, because female molestation can't be rape.

The feminist author who first perpetuated the 1 in 4 women statistic is one of the people that advocates against classifying molested children as rape victims. Here is a quote from her.

"Although consideration of male victims is within the scope of the legal statutes,it is important to restrict the term rape to instances where male victims were penetrated by offenders.It isinappropriate to consider as a rape victim a man who engages in unwanted sexual intercourse with a woman.p. 206"

How is that for some hypocrisy?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
uhh this thread is ridiculously long

who's thread MVP and what about the pizza discussion

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
by thread MVP i mean who's winning these arguments

by winnig these arguments i mean who looks like the biggest asshole

is it Tanoomba or?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If guy gets drunk and knocks up a woman, why is he responsible for the child? She got him drunk and manipulated him into blowing a load in her for her own pregnancy selfish purposes.