Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Look, white women have this really good thing going on where the bask in all the privileges provided by their masculine counterparts combined with getting to classify themselves as minority and accepting zero blame for any of the shit their men do that they told them to do. All the benefits of being in the majority with all the benefits of being a minorityat the same time.

And don't get my started onoldwhite women. Old white women can doanything.They are fucking bulletproof. There's not a single goddamn thing you can do to stop one once they set their mind on something.

It's really just best to run if you find yourself at odds with one.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Look, white women have this really good thing going on where the bask in all the privileges provided by their masculine counterparts combined with getting to classify themselves as minority and accepting zero blame for any of the shit their men do that they told them to do. All the benefits of being in the majority with all the benefits of being a minorityat the same time.

And don't get my started onoldwhite women. Old white women can doanything.They are fucking bulletproof. There's not a single goddamn thing you can do to stop one once they set their mind on something.

It's really just best to run if you find yourself at odds with one.
Just today I gave up my seat on the bus to and old white woman.

There were minorities standing up without a seat as well.

Holy shit!

There were young men and young women standing, even a very attractive young women but I gave it to an older white lady.

Holy shit!

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You only included Mist because you know she's a woman. She hasn't even posted much in this thread. You're giving her credibility on the fact that she's a woman. You're the worst. Check that privilege.
Excuse me? What the fuck are you talking about? I included Mist because she succinctly and logically stated how white privilege works. Perhaps her not being a self-absorbed asshole allows her to see that, but I most certainly did not include Mist because she's a woman. Hell, I'm not even sure I believe she's a woman, on the grounds that I'm very skeptical about anyone claiming to be a woman on this board.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished working with privileged white man who has no car, has a premature born son whose had a stroke and dissolved part of his brain and is working his ass off to provide for him.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
"Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 per cent of my clients are black."

Guy doesn't mention that it's because many whites never even get charged with crimes they commit.

"A black man will never call me Mr. Smith; I am always ?Mike.? It is not unusual for a 19-year-old black to refer to me as ?dog.? A black may mumble complaints about everything I say, and roll his eyes when I politely interrupt so I can continue with my explanation. Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority."

All of this would also be true of many rural whites.
Do you honestly think the amount of unreported white crime would be enough to offset these numbers back to the mean population distribution (% of whites vs blacks vs hispanics) if they were reported? How does your supposition account for him including hispanics? Do you really believe hispanics are getting a pass but blacks aren't? I'm skeptical of that argument.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Let me put it in ways you guys can understand:

White male privilege is like apassive aurathat gives you a passive +5 to skills like Respect and Bluff, ALL THE TIME. It even stacks! That group of white males over there is just a bunch of frat brothers or a bowling team or something, no possibility that they're up to any wrongdoing. The key part here is that it's passive, and no one ever questions you for using it. It's justthere.

White female privilege is a set ofactive abilitiesthat, while often useful, are all associated with some kind of stigma for activating. These "I win button" skills such as "Start Crying," "Scream like a fucking banshee," or "Imply the potential for sex in exchange for goods or services" all involve some kind of whining and shaming if you actually use one in an encounter.

Furthermore, white female active abilities are ONLY effective against men, while white male passive auras work against basically all targets (excluding uppity types), and are in fact doubled in encounters when dealing with other white men.

nate_sl

shitlord
Man, I am so glad I'm a white male. Getting a job was easy. It's like the hiring managers took stock of their current employees, saw a bunch of generally competent and easy going white guys and decided to hire me too. I wonder why?

Also, it's easy to pick up chicks. Generally women assume that I make more money than a black man, but without the tiny wiener of an Asian. I wonder why they would make those generalizations?

And when I walk down the street? Old ladies smile politely at me. As if they're not afraid of me mugging them because again, I'm white. I bet they suspect I probably have a job and don't even need to rob them.

Also, when it comes time for a promotion, I generally get considered because the guy promoting people is just like me - white, male, and successful.

Great thread, sometimes I just like to sit back and think about how much I love being a white male.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Dude, if the best you can come up with is that it is safer for white people to use time machines, therefore their are privileged, then truly you are hopeless.
What the fuck, really? You don't think being able to go back to any point in history up to and including the present and still be on top of the social food chain (uber-rich excepted) is a sign of privilege? And then you have the nerve to tell me that I'm the one who can't be taken seriously?

Look, I know there's no possible way I can convince a bunch of deluded self-serving twats they're wrong about something. But your pretending that just because the rest of the circle-jerk has your back here, that somehow means your delusions have more validity is the worst. You are hopeless.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Let me put it in ways you guys can understand:

White male privilege is like apassive aurathat gives you a passive +5 to skills like Respect and Bluff, ALL THE TIME. It even stacks! That group of white males over there is just a bunch of frat brothers or a bowling team or something, no possibility that they're up to any wrongdoing. The key part here is that it's passive, and no one ever questions you for using it. It's justthere.

White female privilege is a set ofactive abilitiesthat, while often useful, are all associated with some kind of stigma for activating. These "I win button" skills such as "Start Crying," "Scream like a fucking banshee," or "Imply the potential for sex in exchange for goods or services" all involve some kind of whining and shaming if you actually use one in an encounter.
Maybe you haven't patched yet or something but those passive buffs have been getting nerfed to fuck for awhile now.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Umm, female IWIN button is more like, "Claim unverifiable offense against man, have man thrown in prison by the system, never be prosecuted or even blamed by society when found to be lying". Slightly more of a big deal than crying to get your way.

Check your privilege.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Actually, the current social construction of "white" is not the same as it has always been. It used to be far, far narrower.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Umm, female IWIN button is more like, "Claim unverifiable offense against man, have man thrown in prison by the system, never be prosecuted or even blamed by society when found to be lying". Slightly more of a big deal than crying to get your way.

Check your privilege.
Yeah this happens so often in reality...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What the fuck, really? You don't think being able to go back to any point in history up to and including the present and still be on top of the social food chain (uber-rich excepted) is a sign of privilege? And then you have the nerve to tell me that I'm the one who can't be taken seriously?

Look, I know there's no possible way I can convince a bunch of deluded self-serving twats they're wrong about something. But your pretending that just because the rest of the circle-jerk has your back here, that somehow means your delusions have more validity is the worst. You are hopeless.
Lat time I check my ancestors were poor as fuck and had to flee to this country to try and make a better life. Tell me how they had this advantage when they lived around people that were all the same color. This ignorant view you take all based on a fucking comedy skit is hillarious.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lat time I check my ancestors were poor as fuck and had to flee to this country to try and make a better life. Tell me how they had this advantage when they lived around people that were all the same color. This ignorant view you take all based on a fucking comedy skit is hillarious.
So white people bringing up the fact that their ancestors worked hard is okay, but black people bringing up the fact that their ancestors were enslaved is discarded as irrelevant to their current societal ills...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So white people bringing up the fact that their ancestors worked hard is okay, but black people bringing up the fact that their ancestors were enslaved is discarded as irrelevant to their current societal ills...
Its one thing to brag and another to ask for handouts.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dude, learn your history. Europe didn't ever divide itself along strong racial lines. Everyone was white and it was fine. They always fought about other shit than race and racial history. Race never entered into any disputes because they were all white. An Irishman like Louis CK would travel anywhere on the continent for a span of thousands of years and never have his race be an issue because he was white and all whites are part of the same racial group.