Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
WTF, cad is awesome. i voted for him to be mod and he is doing a great job so far.
If you think he's doing a great job that's as sure a sign as any that he needs to be removed from office.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You said people don't report shitposters on the "other side" and this is a "problem"

I said report all the shitposters you see regardless of side

You say this is flippant

Well, ok?
Tanoomba was RRP for abusing the report feature.

Is this a trap where if people start reporting well get rrp for reporting?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
More biased ass Trump mod pussyshit. I had posted several content filled posts regarding immigrants in which Cad was destroyed and ridiculed. All messages were on topic and not spam. All 3 of those were easy targets on the left, whos next kooldad? Maybe Scream?

khalid and cad are both unfit and too emotionally engaged in curating a narrative in the politics thread to have any sort of power.
Kewldad gets reported almost every time he posts in the politics thread. All of those reports have been rejected so far.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Cad Cad
Ok tanoomba was specifically told by you, to not report "too much"

Ask Amod Thread

Also i could swear on the old boards and here people who has abuse the feature has been rrps.

I amend my statement to "Tanoomba was warned on this board to not use the feature too much".

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Talk to keg. It's a troll poll anyways though so not like it matters.
tumblr_lqamhdjI2p1qcvkpto1_250.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Cad Cad
Ok tanoomba was specifically told by you, to not report "too much"

Ask Amod Thread

Also i could swear on the old boards and here people who has abuse the feature has been rrps.

I amend my statement to "Tanoomba was warned on this board to not use the feature too much".

I mean, the post explicitly says "abusing" the report feature. Abusing anything in the site and the mods will have to deal with you.

I said pretty clearly you won't be punished for reporting:

Ask Amod Thread

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We infracted tanoomba for abusing the report feature on rerolled. He fired off like 15 reports during my drive home from work and I had enough

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Well, nobody has ever been warned for reporting here. I suppose if someone chain reports all day it'd be an issue but hasn't been yet.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Mikhail was the worst report abuser and he was dealt with pretty harshly by Chaos at the time as well.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We infracted tanoomba for abusing the report feature on rerolled. He fired off like 15 reports during my drive home from work and I had enough
Clearly this happened before you stopped at a fast food place and had your meal of shame that day.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You are correct it was not a shame filled indulgence of burgers or perhaps he would only have been warned

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
lets just warn people first. Instead of ban hammer.

We **may** still complain about the warning, but at last they get to continue posting. I guess if there is something to be be learn from this is that. Oh and @Tuco sucks for refusing to do his job.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.