Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
Things they gotta fix:

-FOOT FUCKING STEPS. THEY DON'T WORK.
-Your gun doesn't reload if your mag goes empty, it will continue to let you ADS and attempt to shoot it. That is not good.
-The M4 is the only AR worth using. Remove it for more variable gun use.
-More ways to get money late game. Sometimes you want to spawn your teammates in but you're naked and everything is looted and all the money has been burnt from the match. Need to respawn boxes at X point or allow you to scrap weapons or SOMETHING. Can also limit the resurrection # for players. So you can't just infinitely respawn.
-Gulag is fucked. Something is wrong, I can't put my finger on it, but day one I went 17-3. From then on I'm about 10-25. Something's screwy, wonder if it's a separate server and has like PUBGs netcode degen or something.
-Some killstreaks are worthless, others god-tier. Shield turret? Come on. Airstrike/UAV? Game winners.

Honestly if they fix the silent footsteps I'll be happy enough. The rest of the stuff is like QOL/balance issues. I've gotten like 2 wins in 70ish games. This BR is a lot harder because at a certain point, it goes from traditional mid-long range BR fights to just run n gun. It really is COD. The last game I won I just had a blue P90 and fucking charged and blasted everyone. Well, besides the 4 RPG kills I got to start the game. If you manage to make it to the final 2 circles it's just absolutely fucking chaos. It's like 10 teams with 1-2 people each EVERYWHERE with pistoleers parachuting in, gas murdering anyone it touches. If you're in an urban setting and you're not on a roof, you've lost.

Still fun, but don't get mad if you can't win. I have at this point maybe 5,000 hours in different BRs and I think winning consists of me basically being lucky with geography at the end and only getting attacked by 2 teams at once not 4. No matter how skilled you are, your chances at winning are almost entirely up to RNG and the stupidity/greed of others. Just wait til you die to the 6 people standing in the gas zone shooting you in the back 10 seconds before they all choke to death, because it will happen.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Foot steps work for me. Might just be people are using the popular Dead Silence?
FAL/RAM7 > M4 for warzone (AUG > All)
At this point I feel like shield turret is a meme, its been total trash since release.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Anyone else crashing after the small patch yesterday? I last about 30 seconds into a new game then bam hard freeze or crash to desktop.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't hear footsteps until they're standing on top of me with their hands in my pocket.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Doc get a win just being on the roof as the gas circle closed down to nothing with full gas mask was just hilarious.

Muurloen

Watching him make 9 figures while being hard carried through the years really goes to show that if you can come up a great gimmick and commit to it is better than having actual talent.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Watching make 9 figures while being hard carried through the years really goes to show that if you can come up a great gimmick and commit to it is better than having actual talent.

There's plenty in Hollywood you could say that about too. Won't see near as many shitty actresses now that Harvey is locked up I bet ya.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doc.does have talent. Watch his aiming in a game like overwatch and it's insane. Plus he's entertaining. He built his castle with his hands, no need to be salty.

I uninstalled. Game is a little fun, but not enough fun. I'd rather play apex

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

It's not salt. Its regrats. A scotch drunk cussing game would have made millions.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watching him make 9 figures while being hard carried through the years really goes to show that if you can come up a great gimmick and commit to it is better than having actual talent.

I'm assuming decimal points are included in those 9 figures...

Muurloen

that shitter has a $1,000,000+ contract. he is awful as a player and is laughable as a rager. we have missed our window bros.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone playing warzone experience crashes? ive crashed 6 times in a row 2 days ago didnt play till today same thing crashed every game so far, it seems to usually happen when im looking and moving around with my mouse kinda fast,, game was working fine the first day played 15 games straight

shitty ass video, i changed to full screen, turned off the nvidia shit but still crashing

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
that shitter has a $1,000,000+ contract. he is awful as a player and is laughable as a rager. we have missed our window bros.

Pretty much. The only people to get mad are those who are angry they didn't do it first lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's estimated ninja and shroud got 15-20 mill contracts , I wouldn't be surprised if doc got more to stay

Some of you dudes are salty as fuck