Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
17GB patch right now for (???).

lol thermal snipers got nerfed

giphy.gif

spronk

FPS noob
So there is a new BR mode, probably for a few hours only (?) called Know Your History

its infinite respawn but the entire game has like a 10-15 minute timer. You have to accomplish a few things, like kill 5 enemies and loot them then go find some stuff. Minor easy stuff, I did it solo no problem. You get a few insignias and stuff for doing each step.

The final thing is a 1:30 race to the stadium, no weapons or vehicles or drops, just run as fast as you fucking can. Snippets of the trailer leak play over your screen as you race, its fantastic and hype as fuck. When the countdown hits zero the stadium blows up and the official trailer plays

It was REALLY fun and highly recommend everyone do it. Don't be afraid to go in solo, works fine. You respawn constantly with whatever loadout you want, so a great way to test shit out too. I used my shotgun, most people are trying to snipe so its great just to run up on their ass and 2 tap them. Global UAVs are running non stop.

spronk

FPS noob
this is what the event looked like, if you did all the steps you got the SKS Bay of Pigs marksman rifle blueprint

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was bored, decided I wanted an obsidian crossbow. Took about a week, off and on.

oxbow.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
big patch and season 6 started today, some PS4s are apparently crashing with the patch but i played a few games no prob. New maps, shipment 24x7 gone again in MP. i guess warzone has a new underground subway but im not even sure how to get to it

some cheat on PC is now detected and people getting auto banned, including some small streamer

new cache box item which lets you see every single circle including the final

my install size shrank dramatically too, down from 200+ gigs on PS4 to 120 gigs now

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Must be nice. They don't give a fuck about PC optimization, because that folder now takes up over 230 gigs on computer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just had back to back wins a few top 10s and high kill games. The hacker ban is definitely noticeable.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sucks there is no shipment 24/7 to speed through the unlocks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user