Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

spronk

FPS noob
game is still 195 gigs for me after all updates and stuff, played a game of MP and warzone so nothing is missing/compressed. thats pretty goddamn insane

i think also CODs fuck up and start sharing DLC data massively expanding space needed. I have the following installed

COD WW2 - 124 gigs
COD Infinite Warfare - 115 gigs
BO3 - 151 gigs
BO4 - 108 gigs
MW - 195 gigs

thats nearly 700 gigs for just a few call of duty games lol

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reading over the Season 5 patch notes it appears no weapon adjustments (nerf/buff), so carry on Breus!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
You mean no weapon adjustments they decided to tell us about.

The amount of stuff they change but don't put in the patch notes everytime is shocking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Bruen probably needs a nerf and the FAL as well. Shit is rough without either.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I at least like they are consistently adding new weapons each season and are at least trying to keep shit balanced, for BOTH modes.

The game size on HD is almost unforgivable, but whatever. At the highest levels, people are mimicking eachothers meta builds and only use a small batch of primaries that are FOTM, but in the lower tiers the amount of variety is vastly more noticable. Dudes are running around with the German WW2 LMG, FAMAS, Oden, M4a1, MP5, even shotgun builds. I still find the game very fun at my skill level.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I at least like they are consistently adding new weapons each season and are at least trying to keep shit balanced, for BOTH modes.

The game size on HD is almost unforgivable, but whatever. At the highest levels, people are mimicking eachothers meta builds and only use a small batch of primaries that are FOTM, but in the lower tiers the amount of variety is vastly more noticable. Dudes are running around with the German WW2 LMG, FAMAS, Oden, M4a1, MP5, even shotgun builds. I still find the game very fun at my skill level.

The mg42 is used by a few pros like Tfue. If you get the recoil mastered it’s OP.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah MG42 has like the "best" stats, but it's recoil is just too fucking much for normal humans. I think it's reload time is ass if I remember too. I used one for a while and leveled it and got decent with it, but I was way more effective with a PKM personally.

I also tried to use the 75 round AK as my 3x weapon to counter sniper. Unless you tap-fire it wasn't so great. People running out in the open or full body vision were obliterated though, and this was during the Grau Days.

Haven't played in like 2-3 weeks, have vacation this upcoming week, but will probably dip back in at some point. Maybe tonight, but my normal crew have been "working" at their "jobs". Disgusting.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1596752793506.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mg 42 is a great weapon, I have been running it since season 1. I maxed it out got all unlocks, first gun I did that with.

The stats are shockingly high, but yea recoil kind of clips its wings. If you make sacrifice and balance out recoil, you then suffer with limited ammo or reduced range.

In some situations though, that bad boy can be a monster at mid range. I have owned many opponents using M4A1 or other solid ARs, even if I get into close quarters.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you guys not download and update awhile in sleep mode (ps4)? Uploads overnight and I am ready to play next day with no wait.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I love the MG34, and its my favorite lmg (First one I did gold with in lmgs). But I lose a attachment slot because of the reload time requiring sleight of hand.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Do you guys not download and update awhile in sleep mode (ps4)? Uploads overnight and I am ready to play next day with no wait.

The issue for me is that CoD takes up so much fucking space that I always have to make room for the update, so it doesn’t happen while I’ve got it in sleep mode. Admittedly I did buy the pleb version of the ps4, so just 500 gig. Right now I’ve just got CoD and FFVII on my PlayStation. I bought MHW digitally, and that always tries to reload after I get the CoD update. Every time there’s a patch I have to go in and delete whatever portion of MHW has downloaded again.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So that stupid pixelated weapons bug is back, and it basically makes the game unplayable. Not sure why it isn't their top priority to fix it.

Was in a game yesterday where I got bought back in, landed, grabbed a gun, and there was a guy who must have also just dropped in. I got the bug, couldn't see shit, and he melee'd me to death. Like, what the fuck? Fix your stupid broken game.

• 1Like

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
So that stupid pixelated weapons bug is back, and it basically makes the game unplayable. Not sure why it isn't their top priority to fix it.

Was in a game yesterday where I got bought back in, landed, grabbed a gun, and there was a guy who must have also just dropped in. I got the bug, couldn't see shit, and he melee'd me to death. Like, what the fuck? Fix your stupid broken game.

Same shit has been happening to me, but it's only like half the guns that do it so I usually can run around and grab an SMG and finish the round. Super tedious.

Hating the new gulag with pistols/shotties... snipers was more fun, and I don't even snipe.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got my uzi iso AN94 M13 and Aug all maxxed out and almost done with battle pass. Bring on the new Bruen/mp5/Fal nerfs.

Cybsled

I got that bullshit gun model bug also. Looks like you have 10,000 pieces of scrap metal tapes to your gun and if you ADS, it 100% blocks your view. Seems to be random. One game it only impacted AR or crossbows I picked up...another game it only impacted LMGs. This was both in-match pickups and loadout pickups.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still melting with the Bruen and the Fal got a HS buff if you can actually aim.

holger and m91 still trash

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Still melting with the Bruen and the Fal got a HS buff if you can actually aim.

holger and m91 still trash
HS? hardscope?

I’ve been using the FAL since I started, even when it was trash and will always probably do so. It feels exactly like the DMRs I was hoping to get. The DMRs in this game have their place but are just not the same as a clip loaded semi auto to me and I love the feeling. Shit fucking melts now. Hitting a one shot on a FAL just feels so dirty. I don’t give a shit if it’s broken either, it sucked for a while and I still enjoyed it so I’m enjoying the hell out of it
Something else I played the SHIT out of it was setting up a SCAR for a long range high stability build and turned it over to semi auto and treated it like a DMR and holy fuck it’s awesome like that.

I was hoping the EBR would be the marksman for me but I’ve tried every possible attachment combo and it just doesn’t hit right. The recoil is fucking I ridiculous too even with max anti recoil attachments. If it did a bit more guaranteed damage it’d be alright, but they should leave the damage alone and tone down the recoil and screen shake and it’d work like a dream. Might just be a personal thing though, no matter how good or meta some guns are I just can’t use them because they ‘feel’ wrong and I’ll always do better and even shred with a shittier weapon as long as I like how it shoots. Weird that you can be so sensitive to digital guns like that

Last edited: