Calling out FOH Historians

What historical events have happened here?

How many Elliot Rodgers, Luka Magnottas, BalconyBrahs, Angie Varonas, Zyzzs, or infamous people have posted on this forum?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That reminds me, I recently recovered a hard drive that had all the old threads I scraped in the last days of fohguild.org. I don't know if Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ever got those from somewhere else when I distributed them before or if anyone even wants them now.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
That reminds me, I recently recovered a hard drive that had all the old threads I scraped in the last days of fohguild.org. I don't know if Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ever got those from somewhere else when I distributed them before or if anyone even wants them now.
I wish someone downloaded all the Misc posts over the years :(

So much history lost cuz of ghey ass bbing mods

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Did you find it behind a fence?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I thought those got incorporated here early on and are now in the HOF? I'm not sure though, it was before my time and Lendarios handled it IIRC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Wait how long has this forum
Been up

before misc.. I was a reg on

comic book resources
Darkforum
Wannabebigforums (hardly any traffic but I liked the close circle of posters)
I joined bb and sherdog later but I say that to ask , has this forum
Been around as long as any of those old boards i used to like ?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I've been a FoH poster for long time. Lost my old account info. I was a kid. I originally started on Graalonline forums, I was Captain USA in that game. I switched to FoH forums when I got into Everquest. This forum attracted everquest players that admired the top guilds, which were smart people and it just so happened that the guild leaders of all top guilds on everquest were smart people. Thott from Afterlife (I played on Mithaniel Marr as Cykou) made Thottbot. Tigole Bitties from Legacy of Steel went on to work for Blizzard and was in charge of creating Overwatch. Furor Alex Afrasiabi got hired by Blizzard and influenced the game heavily. He also got fired. For the partying and the frat lifestyle. Lol. That dog. Lost a great job over being that guy. Anyways, I'm trying to say a lot of smart nerds and geeks have congregated here on this forum. Miscers are kind of nerds and geeks too when it comes to lifestyle.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

How many Elliot Rodgers, Luka Magnottas, BalconyBrahs, Angie Varonas, Zyzzs, or infamous people have posted on this forum?

FOH definitely has its own unique forum history since it's been around longer than the Misc, though not by much.

The Misc USED TO have a Wiki that chronicled a lot of the stories, numerous female nudes, and characters, but it's gone now. Since a lot of Miscers have moved on, that history is lost.

I still think FOH should have a Wiki since a lot of folks have stuck around over the years. I'm sure it would bring back a lot of memories, and even things that were forgotten. I just don't know how easy it would be to incorporate a wiki platform onto the website, and how much it would cost to maintain.

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
I was an OG bard on Firiona Vie, I remember the old fire and fury forums from back then. Is this the same place?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Just pay Req his 20k

• 4Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been a FoH poster for long time. Lost my old account info. I was a kid. I originally started on Graalonline forums, I was Captain USA in that game. I switched to FoH forums when I got into Everquest. This forum attracted everquest players that admired the top guilds, which were smart people and it just so happened that the guild leaders of all top guilds on everquest were smart people. Thott from Afterlife (I played on Mithaniel Marr as Cykou) made Thottbot. Tigole Bitties from Legacy of Steel went on to work for Blizzard and was in charge of creating Overwatch. Furor Alex Afrasiabi got hired by Blizzard and influenced the game heavily. He also got fired. For the partying and the frat lifestyle. Lol. That dog. Lost a great job over being that guy. Anyways, I'm trying to say a lot of smart nerds and geeks have congregated here on this forum. Miscers are kind of nerds and geeks too when it comes to lifestyle.

You have to be a nerd or geek to be into hypertrophy-specific training and attain results. Any time I see a guy in the gym with any type of physique worth noting hes a huge nerd if you get talking to them. Miscers and FOH'ers go hand in hand-- only difference is significantly less people here actually lift. Wait a minute......do Misc even lift??

Cybsled

I was an OG bard on Firiona Vie, I remember the old fire and fury forums from back then. Is this the same place?

During the early EQ era, forum genesis was noows.org as far as I know. I started posting then. Noows became FOH forums maybe a year or two later after EQ had been out? Then it was Rerolled after FOH got shuttered, then it became FOH again after Rerolled got shuttered

There were also random offshoots during periods of drama that sort of died, like Hoofshots

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
FnF is different. Were you the pink one?
No I was shabba, rmt with mostly Plane of Fire gear and quit playing. We still were working on the Rathe Council at the time. A lot of guilds were stuck there. Not sure what became of my toon. Sold it to Exxy who ran the guild with xoraxis at the time.

Oh I meant the old FoH forums, everyone would go there for any info we could get because you guys usually had the first boss kills.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You’ve made this same post in like 4 threads now..

• 1Rustled

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Don't know who any of them people are. Google says the first two are murderers.

Our Hall of Fame threads are probably a bit different than those people, like this one:
Unfortunately, it looks like all the pictures in the thread are dead, but Johnny here decided to document his skimming of funds off his construction jobs in NJ and use them to pay methed out prostitutes to suck him off 7 or 8 times in rapid succession because his wife didn't like oral. I think he may have fell in love with one or more of those whores. The first picture in the thread was a bunch of mugshots lined up showing various women busted for street walking in his local area. I wouldn't be surprised if Izo Izo has all the pictures stored on a hard drive somewhere, since he is a German doctor and uses all irl nudes for educational purposes.

Edit: Not only was that thread stupid long, it goes on even more detail: J49: An Erotic Life

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users