Camelot Unchained

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
sounds like a great excuse. "no one wants to come here... game is delayed and we need more money!"

where was mythic located? eq was developed in san diego right?
Mythic was in Fairfax too. If they were hurting, why would they decide to open a satellite studio in Seattle? That expense could have been better spent on programmer salaries, however it seems that are having better luck getting the people they are looking for on the West Coast so it makes sense. Furthermore, unlike SoTA, Crowfall, etc, they haven't been asking for more money. They aren't doing promos, sales, drives, telethons, etc. to try to squeeze more money out of their backers. Their store has the original packages for backers and founders and really hasn't changed since. You're right, it could be an excuse, i don't think it is but time will tell. What i do know is that i have followed this game closely since the KS and haven't seen anything to make think they are in trouble and there have been plenty of opportunities for Jacobs to let something slip over the course of the last 4 years with the number of streams they have done.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
20178d94-6331-4509-95fb-48cbe0827bc9.jpg

a82ad312-5dc0-4dc2-9fd8-c6bd0685303a.jpg

click?u=2b70fd18d895dd960141bac55&id=c38bcdc494&e=0ca1c9f981

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
which makes sense since it's a team of 31 with about $6.4 million in funding vs a team of 300+ with $145+ million in funding.....

Thrudd

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's coming along. I'm in the Alpha also and they send out weekly updates for news and testing.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
This game will make it out. Mark has done more with 6 million than Shilling/Smed/Brad could do with 10x that.
I only put in like $5 back in the kickstarter days but I watch the streams every now and then and read the emails every month or two keeping up.
Probably be one of the last MMO's of the era to come out that isn't some sort of animal SJW crazed creation.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I remember the last game that tried this, Shadowbane, I think it was called?

Of course, there it was open PvP. Might be a little bit different in this game.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dFruAX02KT6DDV2JG72EJV2SPFLVM4LSuh4ixsqX_7E.jpg

Link to bigger image

The UI artist has a long post about this on Reddit. Basically the different health bars are different parts of your body. The largest health bars are for your head and torso. If your head or torso's health drops to zero, you are dead.

Last edited:

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider

Link to bigger image

The UI artist has a long post about this on Reddit. Basically the different health bars are different parts of your body. The largest health bars are for your head and torso. If your head or torso's health drops to zero, you are dead.
The only thing more fun than a cooldown management simulator is an HP bar one. This game is going places.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That UI is painful to look at.

Yeah, that was my first impression. But the mulit-target does sound cool. Will be interesting to see if it can work. They said If it doesn't then they'll switch it to something more conventional. Beta is still a ways away.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NA game devs still need to outsource their graphic engines to Korean devs.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Instead of "bars" they should just have a diagram or silhouette or a person and have each section (arm, leg, etc) simply change color or lose it's fill color as it receives damage. It's completely unnecessary to display all of those bars. Surely they know this is a horrible idea. Fire the UI guy..... now.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Link to bigger image

That is a bigger cluster fuck than ... basically everything.

• 1Like

Fordrynn

N00b
It doesnt look that bad. I guess you guys are too busy loving the graphics of games like Anthem. Have fun.
#GraphicsDontMatter

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
It doesnt look that bad. I guess you guys are too busy loving the graphics of games like Anthem. Have fun.
#GraphicsDontMatter

Not sure you understand the difference between graphics and a user interface...