Carrie

Terial

Trakanon Raider
this is some pretty funny viral advertising...The guy lifting was not all that great, but when the tables moved, it looked good and people really started to freak lol

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
After seeing her be the only good part in Kick Ass 2, I'm interested to see if her ability carries (no pun intended) over. Julianne Moore will no doubt rock as the mom, too.

Hitgirl must have an awesome agent, she's got 6 other films that'll be out in the next two years (one with Christina Hendricks and Charlize Theron).

Szlia

Hitgirl must have an awesome agent, she's got 6 other films that'll be out in the next two years (one with Christina Hendricks and Charlize Theron).
I think everyone took notice of her scene stealing part in 500 Days of Summer and she backed up that performance with the american remake of Let Me In, making her one of the teenager to hire. Then you shoot for Burton and Scorcese... I suspect the agent's job is no longer getting parts, but helping choosing parts. Still he(?) is doing a good job at it as there is a sound mix of movies with broad appeal and with artistic credibility. The fact that puberty seem to have been kind to her compared to some other talented child actresses (Dakota Fanning, Makenzie Vega) is also not hurting her prospects.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
when i look at chloe, i think of cameron diaz during her younger days. she looks awful now.

rrr_img_45689.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She's 16 and from Georgia where the age of consent is, I assume, in single digits and not restricted to humans

Silence_sl

shitlord
I think everyone took notice of her scene stealing part in 500 Days of Summer and she backed up that performance with the american remake of Let Me In, making her one of the teenager to hire. Then you shoot for Burton and Scorcese... I suspect the agent's job is no longer getting parts, but helping choosing parts. Still he(?) is doing a good job at it as there is a sound mix of movies with broad appeal and with artistic credibility. The fact that puberty seem to have been kind to her compared to some other talented child actresses (Dakota Fanning, Makenzie Vega) is also not hurting her prospects.
She's got a killer agent, and her family takes an active role in her career. Also, her mother allows no bullshit so her kid doesn't come unglued from reality. Still, Chlo?'s career seems to hit some afterburners in the last year. She's on many magazine covers, in lots of movies, and is the spokesperson of a youth clothing brand. Not bad graft, all told. She seems to me like she's got the moxie of Foster and Weaver. Who knows how that will pan out.

Emma Watson had similar beginnings, but is happy to have her picture taken and appear in many shitty movies.

Modest young ladies wear pretty dresses:
rrr_img_45775.jpg