Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Actually last night was really good. I think Imperator was a cleaner kill than Koragh.

The new healers did a fine job too. I think for a few people this was their first Imp kill as well, and nice to see that a Monk/Warrior completely kills any challenge in P1-P3 for tanking.

Week 3 with no gear dropping for me, with the exception of a trinket I already had.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL @ Krassus dying on Kargath
Man I was using my G19 to blood boil and saw it from my other desk and just died laughing

Did you like our Sekrit Imperator technology? That's why I run when groups have someone "handling branded" or the Tank kites imperator for bombs. ABORT MISSION

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I was using my G19 to blood boil and saw it from my other desk and just died laughing

Did you like our Sekrit Imperator technology? That's why I run when groups have someone "handling branded" or the Tank kites imperator for bombs. ABORT MISSION
Yeah it was a good strat. For phase 3 I've always done the "tank in two spots" at the front of the room, but I liked this much better.

I have trouble keeping threat off you now with such a gear disparity!

Also.. a_skeleton_03 signed up last night and we were going to have a celebratory cancer-free raid and the dude never showed up!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd really like to try my hand at a heroic group at some point. I don't know when/if the Wed or Sat raid will be ready to transition but I think my DPS across the board is good enough that I'm ready to give it a shot.

Also surprised by my high'ish ranking for my ilvl sub on Butcher. I suppose it helps that I have a 670 MH weapon but I've been having to go sub for single target fights and spam hemo instead of BS as my combo generator. I figured it would be super inefficient but maybe not as bad as I thought.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well on Saturday I'm going to check our DPS on H Kargath. If it's good we're going to hit Butcher. If there aren't problems we will keep attempting bosses until it is a problem.

That's just my plan though, don't know if anyone has other ideas. We got up to Koragh in around 1 hour last night so I'm not worried about Normal.

And also if people want to do Heroic on Wed instead I'm fine with that, but I'm not the leader or anything - I just created the raid because no one had.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it was a good strat. For phase 3 I've always done the "tank in two spots" at the front of the room, but I liked this much better.

I have trouble keeping threat off you now with such a gear disparity!

Also.. a_skeleton_03 signed up last night and we were going to have a celebratory cancer-free raid and the dude never showed up!
Your DRW glyphed for the threat increase? DRW + Blood Elf Racial + Potion on pull + in your case Pols would be how I would start a fight

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Your DRW glyphed for the threat increase? DRW + Blood Elf Racial + Potion on pull + in your case Pols would be how I would start a fight
Blood Elf racial.. what.. just kidding, I'm a goblin.

Yeah I need to get better at my pre-pull stuff, but that's ok.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm definitely down for some heroic attempts Saturday if we look ok. I was right around 20k or a little more through to kor'agh on heroic yesterday, so I should be ok.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was just over 20k on H Koragh. I've gotten a few upgrades since as well. With Demonology looking to be clearly the best spec, I need to start looking into that rotation. I'm pretty comfortable with Destro now, but it's not just the worst Warlock spec. It's like at the bottom of every DPS spec from what I'm seeing.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Noodle your Saturday raid should be able to do H Twins. It'll probably take a few attempts for people to get used to dodging fire, but once that's down the mechanics for the fight are easy and there isn't a DPS check. You can also go to them after Kargath if the raid wide DPS isn't enough on Butcher.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We can only try Heroic if Krassus comes and calls me bae in public
Careful, Ive got a stalker watching out for nicknames

For SRS doe - Like Slaythe mentioned its almost always better to do Kargath --> Twins, Tectus which don't have the dps checks. Bracken is rougher than butcher IMO without the right DPS. Butcher is really a healer check at this point with our DPS, if Fart healed it that would be 60% of the healing check passed.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would also suggest maybe at least clearing the trash in heroic after Kargath. We got like what, 5 or 6 boes yesterday afternoon?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Careful, Ive got a stalker watching out for nicknames

For SRS doe - Like Slaythe mentioned its almost always better to do Kargath --> Twins, Tectus which don't have the dps checks. Bracken is rougher than butcher IMO without the right DPS. Butcher is really a healer check at this point with our DPS, if Fart healed it that would be 60% of the healing check passed.
Yeah we can see how we look on Saturday and go from there.