Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played since 2010 just did the free level 90 thing and now I'm looking to start on gear. Any suggestions where to begin. The auto level 90 gave out green gear so besides the auto dungeon groups. I was hoping to find the best place to head to start on purple gear?
Just keep in mind that anything you get now you're going to end up replacing probably 30 minutes into WoD. The only real nice thing to try and do beforehand is buy a Heroic Garrosh carry which awards you an heirloom weapon that is supposed to last up to lvl 100 heroic dungeons. Those carries go for 4k or so and happen every night.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Slaythe, all the heirloom weapons end up at the same ilvl at 100 so even a normal garrosh heirloom is fine.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yep, new 90s should focus on buying an heirloom or two and farming gold until WoD launches. In case anyone missed the memo, gold is back to the global currency for everything(even bonus rolls)!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am sorry I have been so shitty about getting a raid going. Had a long annoying day and I just decided to eat dinner and go to sleep so I am going to do that. Conserving a lot of my energy for Thursday since I have chemo on Monday so I need to ensure I get as many characters I can leveled up.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you do you baby gurl, no worries

i've been busy tonight as well anyway, can't really play. I'll most likely stop logging on until wod launch though, take it easy before i start going hard for a couple days

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
What is the drop percentage of the heirloom(s) from Garrosh? I'm assuming it's a normal+ drop? I have tomorrow off so I'll have some time to log in and fart around for a bit.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is the drop percentage of the heirloom(s) from Garrosh? I'm assuming it's a normal+ drop? I have tomorrow off so I'll have some time to log in and fart around for a bit.
Guaranteed drop on your first kill for the spec you are currently using, Normal+ difficulty. After that it is a random chance to get any of them.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Make sure you're aware of what your spec can get, ie. frost DKs can get 2h and 1h weapons so if you want a 2h you should set your loot to blood or unholy, etc.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty excited for Thursday. Won't be on until that evening, but I'll be on all day Friday-Sunday. mordryn#1969 if anyone needs a rogue for some dungeons!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty excited for Thursday. Won't be on until that evening, but I'll be on all day Friday-Sunday. mordryn#1969 if anyone needs a rogue for some dungeons!
Sounds like my schedule also, work has me flying back from a GD trip on Friday mid day so ill miss the first day =(

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Personally I'm just going to focus on questing to lvl, and running any dungeons along the way if we have people doing them.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going on a trip Saturday to Saturday, so I'll try to level Thursday and Friday a bit and then see you guys on the flip side
smile.png

Thanksgiving holidays should be a lot of play time though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Personally I'm just going to focus on questing to lvl, and running any dungeons along the way if we have people doing them.
Same. My schedule is going to be spotty on the weekends, so will just be doing quests and, if there's some premade groups, dungeons.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty impressed with how many people are actually out in the world of this game with transmog and old dungeon runs being a big deal. That was always my biggest complaint with the game post vanilla. Makes me wish we were on a PVP server.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pvp servers suck in WoW, all they allow is imbalanced pvp, ganking and lowbie ganking.
The only thing i ever miss about playing on BDF is when i'm doing a gathering profession and some douche alliance gets to a node before me lol

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is the first PvE server I've played on since the month of WoW's release and I don't really mind. Fun world PvP died a long time ago.