Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Else, practice the dad voice. Really fiending to get back into raids, just not sure yet. The kid has got some serious anger issues right now and needs to be held 100% of the time. Maybe I can figure out how to get him into raiding...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Else, practice the dad voice. Really fiending to get back into raids, just not sure yet. The kid has got some serious anger issues right now and needs to be held 100% of the time. Maybe I can figure out how to get him into raiding...
Baby bjorn and you can do it.

Elsebet

Peasant
I hope it's not colic. A co-worker had a colicky baby, he had to stay up until the wee hours of the morning rocking him until he'd finally quit screaming and fall asleep. Hours and hours of pure screaming with no remedy. He put him in a car seat and rocked it with his foot while he played video games with headphones on. At work he'd go in a bathroom stall and nap at lunch.

Second kid was sleeping through the night very early. It's funny that we can go into space but can't figure out colicky babies.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Dude, newborns don't even have the capacity to get mad. He, instead, is plotting your demise by causing you to think you're tough shit when you finally get to go to the bar and get into a bar fight with a biker gang. Babies are sick like that.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
On a side note, after my very angry adopted son had calmed down after 4-5 months of constant daily fighting....I went to the bar, and some dude started talking shit. Now, here's where you think I smashed his face in. No, I started crying and was like "You can't hurt me, I'm an adopted Dad!" and then he started crying, and it was a very awkward moment.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hope it's not colic. A co-worker had a colicky baby, he had to stay up until the wee hours of the morning rocking him until he'd finally quit screaming and fall asleep. Hours and hours of pure screaming with no remedy. He put him in a car seat and rocked it with his foot while he played video games with headphones on. At work he'd go in a bathroom stall and nap at lunch.

Second kid was sleeping through the night very early. It's funny that we can go into space but can't figure out colicky babies.
Our first kid was colicky and it suuuuuuuuuuucked. 9 months of it (normally it's a 3 or so month period). Up to 17 hours a day of crying (for the baby). If you can hold the kid and the kid stops, it's probably not colic.

Second kid was fine and slept through the night early. Third is "fine" but only 4mo so yolo!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Our first kid was colicky and it suuuuuuuuuuucked. 9 months of it (normally it's a 3 or so month period). Up to 17 hours a day of crying (for the baby). If you can hold the kid and the kid stops, it's probably not colic.

Second kid was fine and slept through the night early. Third is "fine" but only 4mo so yolo!
3 kids? Have you not figured out whats causing this shit yet dude? CONDOMS, BIRTH CONTROL

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went from 645 to 650 ilvl tonight from all the LFRs. Should be a big boost as one of the upgrades switched Multistrike for Mastery stat on my legs, and the other was a huge trinket upgrade going from 615 to 655 ilvl , and the Equip effect is more mastery!

Edit: Was bored and was reading about 100 pages back, when you guys were busting into Heroic mode in January. All I can say, is you guys were raised IN DA STREETS OF COMPTON. Came up the HARD WAY.

I just came back, and with BFR LFR, dailies/garrisons that pop out 655 gear, and PuGing so easy, it's been 2 weeks and I'm 650 geared? Easy peasy.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
im reforming my garrison to be productive so what super teams are people using for cache missions? ive seen 2 not sure if one is better than the other or not they both 100% them all

ake Dagg, give him a Grease Monkey Guide and Winning with Wildlings
Take Goldmane the Skinner, give him an Ogre Buddy Handbook and a Grease Monkey Guide
Take Ziri-ak and give it an Ogre Buddy Handbook and Winning with Wildlings

or
Blook (Arakkoa love + Beast love)
Lerojah (Ogre love + Arakkoa love)
Dawnseeker Rukaryx (Ogre love + Beast love)

i already have leo/bloo/ruk at like 665? 670 already though would just need to reroll traits, id have to gear up the other teams followers + reroll, im just wondering if the first team is more efficient not sure in what sense though if they both 100% missions, also do abilities they rolled with not matter? as i read over that guide it was all about rerolling for the perfect traits dont think i saw anything at all about rerolling abilities, unless im completely blind, damn just found out traits reroll 1 of the 3 randomly so fuck thats going to take a long ass time to get the right rolls almost seems not worth it, and who knows about the missions that award the books or w/e im sure they dont pop often

guess ill try here too.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
attach him to your shoulders somehow bro! youll bee like poundfist with yo baby on top

i think you start to feel the ilvl grind around 675, also what UIs are people using for bars / raid frames etc finally reformatted so gonna put some time into refining the UI to clean up some garbage, thanks in advance broskis'

is there no main part to elvui its just all sectioned out like this and you mix and match? is ElvUI Shadow & Light Edit the chunk of the addon?
http://www.curse.com/search/addons?g...w&search=elvui

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
attach him to your shoulders somehow bro! youll bee like poundfist with yo baby on top

i think you start to feel the ilvl grind around 675, also what UIs are people using for bars / raid frames etc finally reformatted so gonna put some time into refining the UI to clean up some garbage, thanks in advance broskis'

is there no main part to elvui its just all sectioned out like this and you mix and match? is ElvUI Shadow & Light Edit the chunk of the addon?
http://www.curse.com/search/addons?g...w&search=elvui
For some reason, the S&L edit of ElvUI is on curse but not the main thing (which is needed to even use S&L). Go to tukui.Tukui > Downloadsto get it. Then run the setup it gives you when you first log in. It will give you the bars, etc.

The mod is practically an overhaul. it did a LOT more than I originally expected when I switched to it.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I use elvui but my raid frames never show up when in a raid zone, for some reason. So I just have to use Blizzard's.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
For some reason, the S&L edit of ElvUI is on curse but not the main thing (which is needed to even use S&L). Go to tukui.Tukui > Downloadsto get it. Then run the setup it gives you when you first log in. It will give you the bars, etc.

The mod is practically an overhaul. it did a LOT more than I originally expected when I switched to it.
yah that is wierd i need to go hit that site to get the main addon, then cursed for the extras?

anyone else using something other than elvui? is decursvive still needed / useful i dont think ive seen a raid where dispelling was needed this expac, theres like 1-2 maybe with minor abilities needing to be dispelled.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
yah that is wierd i need to go hit that site to get the main addon, then cursed for the extras?

anyone else using something other than elvui? is decursvive still needed / useful i dont think ive seen a raid where dispelling was needed this expac, theres like 1-2 maybe with minor abilities needing to be dispelled.
And yeah. That site may have the extras, too. Also, as far as dispells, I don't think decursive has been a thing in a long time. But they are still needed on maybe a few fights. Main one off the top of my head is Beastlord Darmac with the disorient debuff. Can't remember what it's called/type of dispell it is though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Teck sorry just saw your pms. Not sure what we did but it involved deleting files in a hidden folder on your end. Can't really remember.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good work today, folks 7/10 and dipped our toes into blast furnace. I promise I'll get better healing, if I'm going to be doing it pretty often!