Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will be either late or absent this Saturday, and the following. My wife is working, so it's just me and the kiddos. Now that the weather is nice, afraid I'll wind up missing more Saturdays, as I spend more time doing stuff with the fam. Fridays won't be a problem, and may start throwing up raids for old content Saturday nights, as those two nights will always be pretty solid for me.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Played a Holy Paladin as my main back in late MoP, with Hunter alt. Started to miss the healing, so I'm leveling up a Druid for heals. Hope to be able to use both, whichever may be more useful or needed.

Warlock is up to 650 ilvl, and I'm sure the Druid won't be far behind! Should be able to make raids on Friday and Saturday this week, as I'm not out of town.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been gearing up a ranged class for friday nights its between mage or ele shaman. What do you guys think would be better.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I will be either late or absent this Saturday, and the following. My wife is working, so it's just me and the kiddos. Now that the weather is nice, afraid I'll wind up missing more Saturdays, as I spend more time doing stuff with the fam. Fridays won't be a problem, and may start throwing up raids for old content Saturday nights, as those two nights will always be pretty solid for me.
tears are welling in my eyes

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will still make every one I can. But with swimming lessons, Wee Ball, and things like the zoo, I foresee a number of busy Saturdays. Not quitting or anything like that. It is just changing to where Saturday nights are better for me than the morning. And I won't push for a change in the way we've done things for so long. And I'd never just up and quit. Our little forum guild has, for me anyway, really turned in to just a regular guild. I really enjoy playing with our folks, and would like to possibly try some other games with them at some point. Games that I will inevitably go back to at some point. Having some cool ppl to play with makes all the difference.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Been gearing up a ranged class for friday nights its between mage or ele shaman. What do you guys think would be better.
As long as you aren't doing Mythic either is fine. Mages are in a better spot overall right now. Ele is my main and if you like a challenge they're a fun class right now. You really have to learn the perfect spots in fights to use your movement abilities. Not a ton of forgiveness as they're almost entirely a turret class. Killer AE though. Awful cleave. 4 piece set should be a priority as it's really a huge help during movement.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I will still make every one I can. But with swimming lessons, Wee Ball, and things like the zoo, I foresee a number of busy Saturdays. Not quitting or anything like that. It is just changing to where Saturday nights are better for me than the morning. And I won't push for a change in the way we've done things for so long. And I'd never just up and quit. Our little forum guild has, for me anyway, really turned in to just a regular guild. I really enjoy playing with our folks, and would like to possibly try some other games with them at some point. Games that I will inevitably go back to at some point. Having some cool ppl to play with makes all the difference.
Indeed dude, I enjoy playing with everyone. What a strange group we have to with people from different servers

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Saturday nights would be fine with me, since it leaves me open for the occasional overtime shift during the day.

Valechec_sl

shitlord
Also, Antidote moves we cancel this Saturday's morning raid and possibly move it to the evening since a fair number are gone in the morning. Find him with your questions, concerns, etc.

Elsebet

Peasant
I'd much prefer Saturday evenings, a lot of my volunteer work is done on Saturday mornings. Mike agrees, so that is +2 for Saturday evenings.

Crone

What times are we thinking? Normal saturday evenings, or late saturday evenings like Friday raids? I'm PST time, so later the better. lol

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Evenings will be much more consistent for me. I'll have one here and there I won't make it until around 10(season soccer tickets) but that's it. Better for Gurgas too I believe. Except this Saturday, since it's his 30th birthday.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If that's what the guild is moving to I'll probably be bowing out. Just can't do it. Was fun while it lasted and one of my best mmo experiences to date. Unfortunately I don't even know when I could return as I have the real life mmo now. I'll still watch this thread and follow you guys.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think anything is moving anywhere, outside this Saturday. Just a discussion. We needs our noodle!

Crone

Haha... Sounds to me like Saturday mornings were great from November until now when snow covered the ground and wasn't shit to do all day but sit inside. Summer time is here and people BE OUT!!

But don't worry Noodle, us and any other Dad's, we'll find a guild that raids like 9pm-12am, because basically that's the only time we gots.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't think anything is moving anywhere, outside this Saturday. Just a discussion. We needs our noodle!
Maybe I was confused, but if nights work better for the guild then I am all for it, I just can't be there. I started this project not knowing where it would lead and I couldn't be any prouder in what we've done.