Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am all for whatever works for the most people too. But, I don't want to lose folks either way. Especially our Overload, Noodle.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
unfortunately Friday and Saturday evenings are a no go for me. The morning works because I get up early with my kid and let my wife sleep a bit but the evenings are just to busy.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothing has changed schedule wise. This Saturday may happen in the evening since we have a few who can't make the morning, which may keep us from being able to raid. Other than that, people are just talking about it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think to fit the casual nature of the guild, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have calendar events for all of them. These are easy enough to PuG, are they not? I know we don't really want to PuG if we don't have too, but if a bunch like it at nights, and a bunch like it in the morning, just do both and fill in what's needed?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
As soon as an MMO releases that doesn't suck balls I'll play with you again Joey. I'm still addicted to Dota in the meantime.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think to fit the casual nature of the guild, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have calendar events for all of them. These are easy enough to PuG, are they not? I know we don't really want to PuG if we don't have too, but if a bunch like it at nights, and a bunch like it in the morning, just do both and fill in what's needed?
That's how it has basically always worked. They turned into straight progression raids on Saturday mornings over time. I'm feeling out if people want that changed

Crone

I'm not sure I understand the confusion here? A super casual guild, without a deep roster of people, is bound to run into raid times that don't work for a few people. They don't work this Saturday, but just so happen to work on Saturday evening.

This is a 1 week thing, and just because it happens to be the current guild leader, people think that the sky is falling and Friday night and Saturday morning raids are over?

Wtf?

If a raid can't happen on any given set time, because lack of people, so be it. Either someone steps up and get's PuGs, or it doesn't happen that week. That's the nature of a casual guild. You roll with the punches. I don't know how many times it has to be said that nothing is changing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I already said I was confused, just basing it off people saying Saturday nights worked better. I'm not even the guild leader anyways, and I haven't been on in weeks. Don't take my comments as the sky is falling.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure I understand the confusion here? A super casual guild, without a deep roster of people, is bound to run into raid times that don't work for a few people. They don't work this Saturday, but just so happen to work on Saturday evening.

This is a 1 week thing, and just because it happens to be the current guild leader, people think that the sky is falling and Friday night and Saturday morning raids are over?

Wtf?

If a raid can't happen on any given set time, because lack of people, so be it. Either someone steps up and get's PuGs, or it doesn't happen that week. That's the nature of a casual guild. You roll with the punches. I don't know how many times it has to be said that nothing is changing.
well the thing is keeping a core group to dare i say it "carry any new recruits, or even less than great members/geared but have good attendance" i know we probably dont want to recruit from outside the forum but it might be an idea so we can fill 15, and maybe get a core of 10 really geared members., but until then we spread gear all over and some dont show up, if i cant make a raid i host my own pug and still get loot that week, ive gotten 3-4 pieces running with the guild but i was able to gear myself through hosting pugs,, during the week just waiting around.

lets make friday nights heroic nights or saturday nights, mord is the guild leader so yeah i guess it would be up to him what we decide moving forward, im leveling a hunter not like we need more ranged, next ill do a tank, currently my disc priest is 678, and my DK is not far behind for an ALT so ill have those to help us fill in blanks, then eventually a tank, we should be fine honestly, it dosent take much to gear so ill have every class available to us to fill in the blanks and people like faizy have 2-3 alts that are geared aswell so he can fill in each role aswell..

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me being guild leader is just a title, since someone has to have it heh. I wasn't trying to turn things into chaos. I was just putting up a heads up post that I would be missing more Saturdays in the coming months. I didn't mean for it it to turn in to a "hey lets change raid times" or anything like that. I will always just make what I can and be happy with what I can do.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think anyone was assuming the sky was falling. Im just stating for the record that evenings dont work for me. I want you guys to do what works for the majority and to keep on keeping on!

Crone

It's all good Noodlebro, my leader comment was to the seemingly confusion created, when Amycus/Mord had posted he couldn't make it this Saturday.

I apologize for the comments, when while I'm in the guild, haven't even raided with you guys once. I was just confused why a few people saying they couldn't make it, turned into a conversation about changing raid days. Lol wut? Will be there Friday night this week, 650 geared Warlock, and Saturday morning, and Saturday night. I hope to make it all to get me experience on the fights I've never done.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its nobody's fault, go to bed. And quit browsing the forums when you could be sleeping lol.

Saturday morning, Saturday night, whatever. We could do either or both, I would try to show up anyway. Hell, I nap after work on Fridays so I can make that raid and I haven't needed shit from there in forever.

More Heroic kills = more loot, more experience, and more kills for the cache mission count towards the Mythic chest. It also gives some of us a chance to burn seals on bosses without the agony of doing pug runs.

Its not like we're spending 5 hours in there. Our Heroic runs typically hit 2 hours.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I make raids if I can...I've never felt like it was a big deal. I've never made a Saturday because kids etc...(T ball season is in full swing...Kill me please)

DocSybil/Zeldyan (WoW)
Itkovian (Hearthstone)

Elsebet

Peasant
I changed the calendar entry for just this Saturday's raid to 6pm server (PST) - 9pm EST. Everyone ok with that?