Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I just don't know. I just rent it from the company and haven't had any issues except from you having a handful of issues. I've been googling resolution to it but that's all I can do
its all good, just double check to see if im banned, but other than that i understand theres not much you can do.

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
Friday nights work way better for me -- I will tend to be an hour late or just may have to mysteriously afk during the raid for the first hour as I'll still be at work.

Glad I don't have to try and find a new guild. We're weird and I like it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
So are Saturday mornings officially on hiatus?

I just want to throw it out there again that I am glad to take DPS (665 ilvl maybe 660 if you know fights) along on my guild raids. It's a casual environment (maybe even more so than Saturday mornings) but we are 7/10 H and working on Maidens. Wednesday and Sunday 8:30pm CST until 11:30.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would say yes, Alavaz. Mind, anyone can still schedule and lead a Saturday morning raid, fill with any who show/puggers, but the only one I will personally be scheduling is Friday night. It just seems to be a better fit for a large number of our folks.

Your guild has some pretty fun people. A few have been joining us on Fridays, and they are a good time. Your raids are a bit late for me, since they're work nights, but I'm sure a couple people would be interested.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I would say yes, Alavaz. Mind, anyone can still schedule and lead a Saturday morning raid, fill with any who show/puggers, but the only one I will personally be scheduling is Friday night. It just seems to be a better fit for a large number of our folks.

Your guild has some pretty fun people. A few have been joining us on Fridays, and they are a good time. Your raids are a bit late for me, since they're work nights, but I'm sure a couple people would be interested.
That's cool you guys keep on keeping on! I'm getting my house up on the market next week so in all honesty it's probably for the best I keep my weekends clear. I'll try to make a Friday here and there (if there's room) I just don't usually even get home from work until after starting time.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's typical HPS in a Heroic raid? Just hit 100 on my Druid, and went Resto. Passed the Gold proving ground on first go around, so I must be doing something right. I know Gold isn't exactly hard for healing, but was pretty pleased! Only 597 ilvl, and was hitting 13k HPS or so, but I think that's low.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's typical HPS in a Heroic raid? Just hit 100 on my Druid, and went Resto. Passed the Gold proving ground on first go around, so I must be doing something right. I know Gold isn't exactly hard for healing, but was pretty pleased! Only 597 ilvl, and was hitting 13k HPS or so, but I think that's low.
I don't really know, personally. On my monk(673, no tier bonuses), my numbers vary greatly from fight to fight, with how much healing there is to go around. I hit around 35-40k on kromog and oregorger. But only maybe 25k on beast.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If Saturday mornings are out I'll take my leave too. I started it at the beginning of the expansion and really wanted it to keep going, but having a difficult time with the kid and can't see myself committing time to raiding right now. I started playing ff14 during downtime but in 3 weeks I've logged in like 3 times. I had a really great time and made some great friends here. Maybe I was foolish thinking I could continue to raid with a newborn. I can't justify myself paying for a game that I might play once in awhile, and if the Saturday minivan is moving on then that's about it for me.

Mord was always a great co-leader with me and I know he will treat the guild well. If I ever come back to the came I can't see myself coming back to anywhere but the rerolled guild.

I'm still gonna be paying for the mumble server because I'm still going to use it, so feel free to keep using it as well. I can make mord an administrator on it when I get a chance to figure it out.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Do we all have access to make calendar events and invite the guild?

I joined up recently after coming back to WoW, and I was like hey, Saturday morning raids sounds like something I can make, and being super casual, that works great. I'm PST, so it was 8-11am about. Then I realized that I have 2 kids that get up around 7am. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to make Saturday morning raids.

Letting the wife take care of breakfast, getting dressed, etc etc while I'm just raiding away isn't gonna work. I'm out of town long term for work, so until end of July it will actually work out ok, but not after that. lol

Noodlebro, what you, me, and other parents need is to join up or create calendar events that go like 9pm-12am during the week. We raid when everyone else is asleep!

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Saturday mornings are out I'll take my leave too. I started it at the beginning of the expansion and really wanted it to keep going, but having a difficult time with the kid and can't see myself committing time to raiding right now. I started playing ff14 during downtime but in 3 weeks I've logged in like 3 times. I had a really great time and made some great friends here. Maybe I was foolish thinking I could continue to raid with a newborn. I can't justify myself paying for a game that I might play once in awhile, and if the Saturday minivan is moving on then that's about it for me.

Mord was always a great co-leader with me and I know he will treat the guild well. If I ever come back to the came I can't see myself coming back to anywhere but the rerolled guild.

I'm still gonna be paying for the mumble server because I'm still going to use it, so feel free to keep using it as well. I can make mord an administrator on it when I get a chance to figure it out.
You will be missed, bud. But, I can totally relate. I had to stop mmos completely when our first child was born. Didn't even try squeezing one in until he was like 1.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so the yesterday i was getting this error, it kept saying i needed to update but when i would click it, an error would pop up with "oops something broke, please try again later" or click this for blah blah bnet support, i went to their site obviously their fix dosent work this happen to anoyne else? im unable to download the patch, i dont want to reinstall again.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
fuck blizzard and their support really, guy says he has had the same issue as me, np to fix hour later still in chat.

"sorry cant help you send a ticket to support" fuck blizzard fuck them, and needing 8 forms of Id to talk to someone.

Elsebet

Peasant
So are Saturday mornings officially on hiatus?

I just want to throw it out there again that I am glad to take DPS (665 ilvl maybe 660 if you know fights) along on my guild raids. It's a casual environment (maybe even more so than Saturday mornings) but we are 7/10 H and working on Maidens. Wednesday and Sunday 8:30pm CST until 11:30.
I will Ret dps for you guys on Wednesdays, add me Elsebet#1739. I like your guild.
smile.png

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
damn you noodle and your kid killing the minivan! now i have to go pretend to like retards so i have a shot at more pixels
frown.png