Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just hit 90, have the portal quests complete, now bored waiting for 3am EST.

Wut Do?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just hit 90, have the portal quests complete, now bored waiting for 3am EST.

Wut Do?
I'm spending my remaining time getting some market speculation done (primarily enchanting/inscrip buyouts)

Stocking up on super cheap inks (super cheap for some reason right now like 2g/ea) looks like everyones doing a sell off for some reason.... lol that gets me inline for the new 605+ glyphs when they drop.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Stare at the clock?

Have sex?

tfw no gf?

listen to WoW music?

rp on moon guard?

play a console game?

play everquest?

donate to pantheon?

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife is perfectly cool with me hitting it hard this weekend. The snip snip just happened to get scheduled for Thursday.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I setup(Stole/tweaked) weak auras for combat and subtlety. Totally forgot how awesomely lazy it makes priority systems.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I may have missed this but one class are you playing? If not, priest, any recommendations or changes to your list that would be a "must have" for priests?
I play Blood/unholy DK, resto druid, and a huntard. Those add-ons pretty much cover all of it.

ElvUI has the QOL stuff Kreugen mentioned built into it, other than WeakAuras 2 which you need to install separately and then go find/make some strings.

malaki_sl

shitlord
4:30 am and I didn't want to wait ~15 min to click a world object anymore. Putting the casual in 'casual guild' I know

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got a great night's sleep and now I'm at work. I'mreallyputting the casual in casual.