Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If I pick this up I'll probably roll Hyjal to join the guild. Is it large enough I can reliably put together guild groups or do most people still queue up for instances? If the former are there any dire role needs in the guild?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The guild is huge at the moment. I've done more guild-group dungeons in the last week than random ones.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
We rolled through a few heroics last night (first time doing those specific heroics for some, others first time in the dungeons), with a pug healer, was good times.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am interested in doing Leeroy & Croman today if anyone would like, going to work on finishing my followers up tonight. Hopefully the patch fixed some of the open world ones that we had stuck on Hyjal.

@Tenks - We seem to be short healers but no idea if people are just waiting to raid?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'd be down Krassus. Up to ilvl 624 warlock, so a bit low for CMs (plus I haven't done ubrs yet), but I could use both those (plus I have the quest for milihouse manastorm from ubrs).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be down Krassus. Up to ilvl 624 warlock, so a bit low for CMs (plus I haven't done ubrs yet), but I could use both those (plus I have the quest for milihouse manastorm from ubrs).
Damn you I am waiting for the millhouse one, did it pop up in your inn randomly?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I won't be on till late but if you haven't got any of that done I'm down, we managed bronze last night in UBRS for challenge, was pretty slick. "Random" for the third day in a row eh?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
They gutted rain of fire, less dmg and doesn't generate embers? Shit, gonna be a pita to generate them now.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They gutted rain of fire, less dmg and doesn't generate embers? Shit, gonna be a pita to generate them now.
Ugh. That is fucking garbage now. 60% damage reduction and no embers. Seriously?!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ret goes untouched, prepare anuses boyz. Would've thought for sure their healing throughput would've seen something.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
On the bright side, there were some large buffs to aff/demonology. I honestly wouldn't mind doing affliction if it wasn't bottom of the barrel.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I loved Affliction during TBC and early WotLK. Will have to give it another shot on my 2nd spec.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Ok WTF... my battle.net patched, now every server is red and "incompatible" ?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I decided to pick this up. Rolled an Orc Warrior on Hyjal. Marched. I asked Lux for an invite and he failed to deliver.