Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the heads up, as a forum guild we'll all be super worried and concerned about the mighty Tectus and that some random dude named Cyni couldn't kill it with his guild.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What, everyone doesn't want to spend the raid with this going on in the background?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have a very manly and lovely voice Skrigg, its more the dudes who mouth breath and eat entire meals for us to hear for like 20 minutes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So no jerking off with an open mic? My last guild was very understanding.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
dont you do the AH on the shitter?

My guild in vanilla had this old as fuck dude (whistled when he spoke, you know the type). We were essentially a 39-man guild because every night at a certain point you'd just hear the dude straight up snoring.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My guild in vanilla had this old as fuck dude (whistled when he spoke, you know the type). We were essentially a 39-man guild because every night at a certain point you'd just hear the dude straight up snoring.
So you were in a guild with Tuco then?

Edit: AH at work is shitter, AH at home is a little less casual.

Needless

Toe Sucker
pretty good run for the first night. I'm still not really a fan of personal loot in guild raids, it doesn't seem as rewarding to me lol
but i guess we also had some non RR people in the raid too

Hopefully we can get another 3 or so tomorrow!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still need heroic Grimrail and Everbloom! Will be on this evening if anyone wants to knock them out before raid time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My quest log is full from Inn quests and not doing heroics, need to do a few of them also. EZ Auch is the CM again today too, can maybe sneak in some more 640 gear for a handful of people.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My quest log is full from Inn quests and not doing heroics, need to do a few of them also. EZ Auch is the CM again today too, can maybe sneak in some more 640 gear for a handful of people.
I'm pretty much the same. I got the clicky stat boost and the wings. Not sure if I should care about any of the others, but I'll just finish them if I happen to get that dungeon from a random

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm closing in on 100 ignots does anyone know the best slot to craft is for prot warriors? It all seems the same since for the most part all slots drop with similar stats in different heroics.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm closing in on 100 ignots does anyone know the best slot to craft is for prot warriors? It all seems the same since for the most part all slots drop with similar stats in different heroics.
I am too, I'm just going to go with whatever slot is weakest for me at the time... which right now, is pants.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I need two inn quests to finish the achievement for lvl 3, one of them I have in my quest log. The other I was hoping would pop today (as the remaining 8-9 had popped one by one for the last 8-9 days). Unfortunately, it did not, and I'm pretty sure I had it at one point and deleted it (very early on in WoD).