Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah thats my main problem too. I got to be up for work mon-fri at 5 am est. I can do the 12 pm cut off time through the week, but I can't start raiding that late and function as a normal person anymore. On the weekends however I can play all goddamn night.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ah, if only I didn't have to reroll or pay for a transfer to play on this server...

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Posted this in the other thread but it looks like there may be some interest for a LFR run late tonight (helps people are reporting nice and easy clears 15-20 minutes) I'll try and gauge interest when I get home tonight, should be around 11 PM CST.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm also in dire need of Auch heroic. I'll be home and online around 5 EST (probably a bit earlier) if anyone wants to run. I can DPS or tank. I'd like if someone can hop onto mumble and quickly breakdown the bosses since I've never ran Auch.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Auch is completely trivial, by far the easiest heroic. DBM tells you everything you need to know when it happens (hide behind the shield, run to the safe spot with the giant arrow pointing at it, interrupt fel blast & life drain, etc.).

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Tenks, I can run auch on Vesla (dps) or Alsev (dps/tank). I can tell you this one is pretty damn easy, did it last night as a tank for my ring.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Spent like 4k on raid consumables last week. Someone else start buying feasts ;p
I've got some going up on the guild bank when I get home from work (if a_skeleton_03 gets that officer tab up)

Edit: My mobile auction house is at transaction limit, someone buyout the savage feast market at 15g/ea right now (there's a ton up) I'll reimburse.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Mostly just jokes towards the other dudes raiding. That's awesome of you though. Catch up that ilvl and join us.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah dude there is a new paradigm in the guild these days. And that is living fat off big daddy Vitality.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Seriously someone buyout the savage feast market and post your expenses for reimbursements (Don't go over 20g/ea)

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I try to have about 40 feasts on me (crafted ones though, 75 each stat). I usually drop em in raids before others can =p.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
They dropped to 15g each? WTF is wrong with people. I would buy them if I was home.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. I grabbed a whole bunch last night @ 20g each thinking that would be the bottom out point. I'll stop complaining about gold if they stay that cheap.