CFB 2013-2014

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There's a game on tonight? Didn't anyone tell the NCAA that The Sound of Music Live is on NBC? I expect low ratings.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be fair Bridgewater has missed wide open receivers with zero pressure on him. And that is coming from a UC alum homer.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This game is fucking embarrassing. Bridgewater is looking like utter shit....

Glad I didn't go to the game, especially with inclement weather rolling in shortly. I'd be a menace on the road back home if we lose.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We should have made that drive shorter. Defense could have used more rest.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
FFS... What is happening to our D?

Bridgewater is being slaughtered, responds with an amazing TD throw under pressure, then the D comes and plays like a high school team...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Miliano is going to fuck this up.

EDIT: I am legitimately surprised he made that. He's missed that shot this season. More than once.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's weird because he was never terrible until this season. Tuberville's reaction after Miliano barely made that was pretty funny.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We always seem to have bad place kickers. Prob cause all the suburban soccer faggots are too good to attend UC.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The game went much better than I expected. Sad to see the rivalry over and the Keg of Nails in Louisville indefinitely.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Oh well. Grats UCF.

On the whole it was a pretty good inaugural season from Tuberville. It feels like he's the guy that's going to give some stability to the program, which is sorely needed after crazy fucking rise that Dantonio started. I was a little worried about Tubs after TTU, but the team and the players have improved every week as a unit and individually.

Sad to see the UL rivalry end for now, but excited that we may see a revamped Miami in the near future.