CFB 2013-2014

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do love this time of the year, members of orangebloods are tracking flights. They found one this morning from Bama to Austin (Mrs. Saban). They then found another that left Memphis (where Sexton lives) going to Kentucky (where Saban is visiting a recruit) and now flying to Austin. Complete rampant speculation based solely on where planes are taking off from and landing, with no substance to back any of it up. Good times!

Oh and despite thaat the school president, the AD, and Mack are all in NYC together, the people on that board are losing their minds.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I do love this time of the year, members of orangebloods are tracking flights. They found one this morning from Bama to Austin (Mrs. Saban). They then found another that left Memphis (where Sexton lives) going to Kentucky (where Saban is visiting a recruit) and now flying to Austin. Complete rampant speculation based solely on where planes are taking off from and landing, with no substance to back any of it up. Good times!

Oh and despite thaat the school president, the AD, and Mack are all in NYC together, the people on that board are losing their minds.
Seriously. Nothing worse than message board retards.

I think this Saban to Texas thing is really going to happen.
Awkward.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh come on, WhatsA, don't you want the guy that runs your conference to leave?
airplain_zpsc6770e51.png

karen (The office).gif

saban_zpsc1ecd28b.jpg

nfb.gif

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Evil Cam Newton ?@evil_cam_newton 8 Dec

So is it offensive to call it "scalping" if I buy my tickets from a Seminole? Or just appropriate?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Below is what the 32-team playoff would look like for all of Division 1 football.
rrr_img_52804.png

All conference champions earn an automatic spot, the rest is determined by a combo of BCS and Sagarin rankings since that includes FCS teams.

Home team (higher seeded team) hosts round 1 and round 2. Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, Cotton, Orange, Sun, and Chick-Fil-A bowls all then rotate hosting the quarterfinals, semifinals and final.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Below is what the 32-team playoff would look like for all of Division 1 football.
rrr_img_52804.png

All conference champions earn an automatic spot, the rest is determined by a combo of BCS and Sagarin rankings since that includes FCS teams.

Home team (higher seeded team) hosts round 1 and round 2. Sugar, Rose, Fiesta, Cotton, Orange, Sun, and Chick-Fil-A bowls all then rotate hosting the quarterfinals, semifinals and final.
I'm actually against a 32 team playoff. That is just way too many teams. I think 8 teams really is the sweet spot. I can't think of a year when that many teams had a legitimate shot at the NC. I could be convinced that 16 is a good number, but right now I think that is still too many.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Woo Coastal Carolina round 1. Bet our defense lets them put up 35 points
frown.png
I tend to think an eight team playoff is the right number as well, but I also like a 6 team playoff with the top two in the BCS/Standings getting a bye.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So Baylor would potentially have to go through Oklahoma, Alabama and Auburn. While OK St would get Michigan St., Stanford, and Florida St. Talk about getting kicked in the dick because you won your conference.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I agree 32 teams seems like too many, think 8 or 16 would be the max with 16 being somewhat questionable still.