Simas_sl

shitlord
Great food or the greatest food?

rrr_img_118438.jpg
rrr_img_118439.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thread reminds me of the time I went to Lo Lo's chicken and waffles and a black dude came in with a white girl who had an insanely large ass, like beyond disproportionate but she was fairly petite besides her ass. It was literally comical how big it was, at one point she was standing in another room but her giant ass protruding through the doorway, just her ass.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never understood the appeal. I mean, I like waffles, and I like fried chicken, but those foods don't go together in my mind.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I never understood the appeal. I mean, I like waffles, and I like fried chicken, but those foods don't go together in my mind.
Gotta be willing to try anything once in this life. Except insects. Fuck those evil crawly motherfuckers with fire.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I love it but it can go wrong sooo easily. I think most folks imagine dry waffles combined with overcooked dry fast-food chicken and would be rightly horrified. But if the chicken is fried well and stays moist and the waffle is still "bouncy" like when they're fresh it's literally one of the best dishes.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kind of like shrimp and grits. I love shrimp and I like grits. I fail to see the appeal of them together.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I never question odd combos anymore. fucking taco rice.

rrr_img_118450.png

+

rrr_img_118451.jpg

=

rrr_img_118452.jpg

the rice absorbs all the grease and flavor from the ground beef in a way that corn or flour tortilla's never could