Chris Hansen's To Catch a Predator Kickstarter

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So in for $20! This stuff was the best shit on TV.

Hansen vs. Predator by CHRIS HANSEN Kickstarter

48474e_b7c00db676cd4a64a071ffae978bff61.jpg_srz_p_749_498_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
One the Kickstarter rewards should be a "Get out of jail free card", so that if you're ever on this show, you get one free pass.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The rewards are pretty funny. For $200 Chris handsome will follow you on twitter for a year!

The prank video might be worth it if you can come up with a good idea. I think I'd want them to re-enact the boondocks scene.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
One the Kickstarter rewards should be a "Get out of jail free card", so that if you're ever on this show, you get one free pass.
Close. I was hoping we could direct his activities.

There's a man named da Sam I'd like to see featured on his show.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That is how they get you.

You Pledge $100 for the get out of jail card and thats how they know you are a predator, then Chris show up at your house and you have a seat.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As funny and hilarious as tcapd was, it was just as fucked up and ethically wrong;

Louis Conradt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tl;dr guy backs out of meeting the "kid" so the "kid" calls him up literally begs the dude to come over for fun. Guy still says no he isnt coming so the cops send in a SWAT team into his home and while that happens the dude blows his brains out. Yeah a fair number of the guys are absolute scum, but many times the decoy is more or less assertive and persuades the predator to come over. When you are having decoys call up the predator and beg him to come over that shit is entrapment.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
At least one and I think maybe several of the dudes they "caught" were found not guilty because of entrapment.

iannis

Musty Nester
It was a hillariously fucked up and irresponsible trailer trash tier show. Made even better because they spun it as so socially responsible.

TCAP was a lot like Fear Factor. But Joe knew exactly what was up with Fear Factor. Chris thought he was doing investigative journalism.

IN FOR FIDDY.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
As funny and hilarious as tcapd was, it was just as fucked up and ethically wrong;

Louis Conradt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tl;dr guy backs out of meeting the "kid" so the "kid" calls him up literally begs the dude to come over for fun. Guy still says no he isnt coming so the cops send in a SWAT team into his home and while that happens the dude blows his brains out. Yeah a fair number of the guys are absolute scum, but many times the decoy is more or less assertive and persuades the predator to come over. When you are having decoys call up the predator and beg him to come over that shit is entrapment.
pretty sure zero fucks are given over this dead creepy fuck
rrr_img_94825.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least one and I think maybe several of the dudes they "caught" were found not guilty because of entrapment.
That is what I always thought about this show, in legal terms it's entrapment and probably they would be acquitted at the end.
It exposed them but nothing more.