Christmas Theme on the Forums

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Had to whip out Paint and fix my avatar. My old 50x50 looked like hell stretched to the 200x200 of the new board.
Lejinachristmas.JPG

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Remember guys Dreagan said we can't add this sort of stuff it'd take like thousands of dollars just to add ratings to movie thread!

a_skeleton_03 is ForumTrump and Dreagan is ForumHillary.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This Christmas theme is raping my phone and tablet. Lost 20% battery in one hour all from Chrome. Anyone else seeing dogshit mobile performance?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dropping the snow for now until I can look into it more.

That seems to have fixed it for me. Everything is smooth as silk now. Not sure if you can adjust the snow to be only full desktop responsive? It seems to still be trying to render when not on screen and scrolling on mobile.

Sorry wouldn't have complained of it wasn't happening on more than just my phone.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That seems to have fixed it for me. Everything is smooth as silk now. Not sure if you can adjust the snow to be only full desktop responsive? It seems to still be trying to render when not on screen and scrolling on mobile.

Sorry wouldn't have complained of it wasn't happening on more than just my phone.
You aren't the only one, I need to look into it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
So did the js snow crash chrome on android or something?

All we have left are the candy canes, holly and the cumshots on the navigation bars.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fuck spoke too soon. Snow will run us 2K and come embedded with micro ads in each one RIP, Dreaneg was always one person.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users