Bronze Knight of the Realm
Either way, predict final score here:

Christopher: 7
LAPD:1

rrr_img_12515.jpg

rrr_img_12515.jpg

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
When I started reading his manifesto I started feeling his cause but after the first or so paragraph it became clear that this guy's mind was scrambled. Plus the important fact of the ye old killing spree.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If he was only killing corrupt cops, he'd be a hero in my book. But as it appears he killed the daughter and her boyfriend, of a corrupt cop, well, that's taking it too far.

I'm more interested in seeing if the cops after him kill more innocent people than he does.

spronk

FPS noob
rrr_img_12546.jpg

i bet a tranny was involved. run forrest, run

he kinda reminds me of a black rambo. a blambo

rrr_img_12546.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
I actually read his manifesto. If the information in it is all correct then he is a semi hero. Not for killing people, but doing something about it when no one else would listen.
I grew up on a saying let's do something even if it's wrong. We apply that to work not in the literal sense of doing something bad or wrong but in the sense of instead of talking about it all day and doing nothing, get at it.
He is also crazy as a bat, which anger over years could easily do that to a person.
So really poll is messed up. If nothing else I respect he stood up for what he believes in and did something about it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I actually read his manifesto. If the information in it is all correct then he is a semi hero. Not for killing people, but doing something about it when no one else would listen.
I grew up on a saying let's do something even if it's wrong. We apply that to work not in the literal sense of doing something bad or wrong but in the sense of instead of talking about it all day and doing nothing, get at it.
He is also crazy as a bat, which anger over years could easily do that to a person.
So really poll is messed up. If nothing else I respect he stood up for what he believes in and did something about it.
I feel completely different. He sounded crazy from the get go, always used racism as his excuse, and has been found lacking in more than one setting. He hasn't went after the people that 'ruined' his life but just random people. That's not hero in my book. That's crazy psycho coward. Two wrongs never make a right. That's like saying, 'you raped my daughter and then skinned her while still alive. For that, i'll just randomly murder and skin other people to make you pay for this crime.' It doesnt make sense and it wasn't right. Fuck him.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An hero. LAPD messed with one bad mutha.

rrr_img_12548.jpg

Edit:

Angry Black Man 14

LAPD 2 killed 7 wounded

rrr_img_12548.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Villian. He's not a good cop turned vigilante killing specific bad cops in an effort to help the world. He's a mediocre cop who couldn't fit in on the force and went crazy and is now killing innocent people.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I stand by him being a hero. He's not killing random people. He's killed the family of his target, as stated he would (to cause pain to his target) and he's killed cops in uniform...again as he said he would.

PS- Calling a cop innocent (any cop) UN-rustles my jumblies. It makes me giggle. Out loud. Cops are such decent and good folk. Ha! And, we're obviously not talking about just any old cops, but the beyond-reproach officers of the famed LAPD. They're an arm band and a funny salute away from being the SS. LMFAO.

rrr_img_12571.jpg

rrr_img_12571.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
something tells me you're a real weirdo.

sure, there's plenty of shitty cops out there, but plenty of good ones too.