College Football 2014-15

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
And this whole NFL cause c?l?bre circus will likely see college impact with punishments being knee jerk and exceeding reasonable expectations. There's no way FSU decides to give him a half game all week long and some board of trustees didn't get worried about what it looks like in the light of the national conversation and pull a string.

I am not a crackpot.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FSU will still win. It is retarded he was suspended for even one minute of a game for what he did. Fuck this gay earth.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I loved Jimbos explanation of the whole Jameis situation. He said that Winston is just "a really impulsive, spur of the moment person.". No, he's a dumbass that doesn't think before he speaks or acts. There's a difference.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
If they were going to suspend Famous Jameis for anything he said it should have been for that borderline retarded post-game interview he gave at the BCS championship.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whatever they are paying Lane Kiffin, it is too fucking much. I could call handoffs to Henry all day for 6 figures without much trouble too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alabama did not look super, really. They're going to struggle against ranked teams. Oh, right. They play almost none.

Pretty sure North Carolina is going to be far, far away from rankings next week!

I'm surprised how tight the Indiana game is. They're working their tails off!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arkansas may be the best SEC team Auburn beats all year (I claim equal validity to all outcomes that may occur to make that statement true)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fair point. They're just easy to hate on.

And what the hell is going on with LSU tonight?

Edit: also, West Virginia is, at this point, doing quite a number on Oklahoma. Could be quite a day for upsets against ranked teams!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, they're in pretty deep trouble here.

And, I am told (though haven't verified), that this is the first time since 2006 that Indiana has beaten a ranked team. There will likely be some parties there tonight.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This Oklahoma/West Virginia game is really fun to watch. I think that's a touchdown...and the review agrees! West Virginia pulls back in the lead!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I dislike FSU but Mark May is a tool. Best sign on gameday ever. May likes to always harp on other people no matter what. Dude is a total shitbag.
rrr_img_76527.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
First game I've watched his year. Can't even name a starter outside the QB. Looks like it's going about as I expected. "If" they win it will be like most, hang on by a hair until the other time gets tired.