I hear he interviewed with the Jaguars…
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ok.
So who was Georgia playing injured?
I guess ill explain it.
Mahes Mahes made the comment of "I guess he was still too weak to play in the biggest game of the year." I thought he implied he should have played injured. So I made the comment of Georgia coaches putting players in that are injured like Mike Shanahan, who let RG 3 play injured and completely wrecked his knee.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Well at least Alabama won the SEC championship.

wait..

I love to see the Bulldogs get it..finally. It was not pretty and I thought for sure we were penalizing our way right out of the game.

I do wonder how different the game would have been if Alabama had their receivers. I thought the one they lost was coming back as he appeared to be walking without any limp. I guess he was still too weak to play in the biggest game of the year.

I guess ill explain it.
Mahes Mahes made the comment of "I guess he was still too weak to play in the biggest game of the year." I thought he implied he should have played injured. So I made the comment of Georgia coaches putting players in that are injured like Mike Shanahan, who let RG 3 play injured and completely wrecked his knee.
Mahes was talking about Bama’s WR not Georgia.

Fadaar

That guy
MLB needs to fuck Atlanta over more often. Man what an awesome last year and a half for me as a sports fan lol. Two cups, a super bowl, world series, and my second favorite CFB team gets a title for the first time in my lifetime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agreed.

edit: And maaaaaaaan, whatsa musta died of the rona. I figured we would 100% get a driveby!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where is ol Whatsmattu when you need him
Agreed.

edit: And maaaaaaaan, whatsa musta died of the rona. I figured we would 100% get a driveby!
Yeah he had to have died or he was kegkilla.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Really sucks for him. Coming back from ACL tears seems to have gotten better and better in recent years but still gonna hurt his draft

Oh poor kid, only got a few hundred grand worth of education, a few hundred grand worth of under the table bullshit, and about to get millions.

FUck how will he ever survive.

You should send him some of your money.

• 1Salty
  • 1Midwit

Kaines

Potato Supreme

OU going to play walk-ons as their swan song to the Big 12. Thanks for the free wins, guys!!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Since there won't be a college basketball thread for another couple weeks since Noone really gives a shit until the Tournament starts, I'll put this note here.

Baylor has won the Big XII Championship in football. The women's regular season Championship in basketball. And are regular season co-champions on the men's side in basketball. All in the same academic year. The Big XII is the exclusive playground of Baylor athletics.