College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This already has a blowout feel to it, Bama just hasn't broken it open yet. Only a matter of time.
tyler labine wait a minute GIF by HULU

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well at least Alabama won the SEC championship.

wait..

I love to see the Bulldogs get it..finally. It was not pretty and I thought for sure we were penalizing our way right out of the game.

I do wonder how different the game would have been if Alabama had their receivers. I thought the one they lost was coming back as he appeared to be walking without any limp. I guess he was still too weak to play in the biggest game of the year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Well at least Alabama won the SEC championship.

wait..

I love to see the Bulldogs get it..finally. It was not pretty and I thought for sure we were penalizing our way right out of the game.

I do wonder how different the game would have been if Alabama had their receivers. I thought the one they lost was coming back as he appeared to be walking without any limp. I guess he was still too weak to play in the biggest game of the year.

Did Mike Shanahan went to Georgia?

The WR had no business going back on the game after that injury.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
UGA was definitely the best team in the land this season, I'm sure the catharsis felt around the state of Georgia today is pretty sweet indeed. Congrats dorks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user