College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Hosix

All labs matter!
It should be 12 teams.

Top 4 get a first round bye.

The 5 conferences get their champ in automatically

Conference champs only in the top 4. Number 5 being lowest seed conference champ.

That’s it. NCAA hire me!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's so bizarre that D1 football continues to hang onto this archaic system. Give us a full fledged playoffs like EVERY OTHER FUCKING SPORT.

• 2Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This won’t matter in a couple of years. The SEC championship will mean more than the NCAA title.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
North Carolina and Wake…they laugh at defense. 48-41 and 11 minutes to go in the 4th.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Are you fucking kidding me, Cincy? MSU is blowing it and we're making this shit close!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nice to watch Notre Dame play well against Navy, that's not always the case.

And now I'm just watching Perdue beat Michigan State. I had a feeling that Michigan St. was over ranked, and Perdue is more dangerous than people think. Remember #2 Iowa this year? I hope so much they also upset Ohio State and end up being Big Ten champs.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Girlfriend a huge a Auburn fan having went there and living an hour away bummed they lost to A&M. Talking shit while I can LSU is up on Alabama at the end of the first quarter. It won't last but I'll take it.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Are you fucking kidding me, Cincy? MSU is blowing it and we're making this shit close!

So I was thinking the same thing. It seems Tulsa always plays cincy tough.

Big Ten is gonna big ten. You don’t how good they are until they play outside the conference.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Girlfriend a huge a Auburn fan having went there and living an hour away bummed they lost to A&M. Talking shit while I can LSU is up on Alabama at the end of the first quarter. It won't last but I'll take it.
LSU having the lead until nearly halftime was fun while it lasted.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Take what you can get. I half expected LSU to start winning when they fired the coach and kept him on till the end of the season. Way shit goes, and then what do you do lol.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Chomp Chomp Regime Regime we might be able to get a decent bowl in Florida this year. Gamecocks were having fun out there, not used to that ;)

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Chomp Chomp Regime Regime we might be able to get a decent bowl in Florida this year. Gamecocks were having fun out there, not used to that ;)
HappyGators_0368_180513_JimBurgess.jpg

There's always Women's Lacrosse.

• 2Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rofl

To be clear the suspension was for slapping his player in the helmet, not for his contact with the ref.