• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ahhh the wonderful world of the transfer portal and NILs

Sterling

El Presidente
Why are we using these naming conventions for seasons that nobody else uses for these threads?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great spring game yesterday. Bama is officially on notice. We may keep it within 3 scores.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The NIL system is gonna need something to happen(not necessarily go back to players not getting payed) but some sort of limits need to be put in place or something. I won't be surprised that it will be the colleges themselves that put the limits in as it gets more out of control because the college will end up losing tons of booster money directly to the players. If the kids want to basically be professionals in college they should not qualify for scholarships is something that comes to mind.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm with Eisen in his opinion that there will be a super league with it's own rules regarding NIL/transfers by 2025 and fuck everyone else.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Rather UCF get a couple years with the big boys before the Big 12 gets gutted

I think this makes it a near certainty that OU and Texas leave the Big 12 before the 2023 season. Mainly because this mitigates the potential damages suffered by the Big XII due to their exit to a certain extent and will make negotiating the exit cost less for OU. The exit cost for OU seems to be the main sticking point for a while now.

• 1Like