Community Gaming Events - Tournament 6/2

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you guys know if PS4 and PC Rocket League players can match up in the same lobbies? Or does our tournament have to be PC only?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It cross matches when playing random and not in a party, but you cannot invite someone cross platform to join your party.

Do you have the PS4 version or PC version? I have both.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have the PS4 version, but I would consider buying the PC version to play in the tournament with you guys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok. Yeah we are playing on the PC version for Rocket League because it is easier for me to Stream it. (I am going to make an "rererolled" tournament stream we can use once every 6 weeks (Tournament schedule).

Hopefully everyone sees this and starts sending me PM's :) Get the word out. Free 50 bucks!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Thread updated with Game of the Week, Game of the Month, and Tournament.

Pops

Sorry Ut, I didnt respond to your original message invite. You guys do this on PC?

• 1Like

Pops

OK, I'll join for the next PC drunken fiasco!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Updated the title to highlight the upcoming tournament on Saturday. Please PM me if you would like to participate. 1v1 Rocket League on PC.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shit, I will be at a bar with some people from the boards on the 11th and can't make this.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I was on all weekend and notta one person hopped on to play Rocket League! I am disappoint.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey everyone. So I have not gotten a single PM yet for this weekends tournament participation. I am thinking of pushing this out until 4-1. Sounds like there is a real life community event going on as well, and it would be nice to have everyone around.

Thoughts of pushing it to 4-1? Does that work for everyone? Or would you rather see a different game?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hey everyone. So I have not gotten a single PM yet for this weekends tournament participation. I am thinking of pushing this out until 4-1. Sounds like there is a real life community event going on as well, and it would be nice to have everyone around.

Thoughts of pushing it to 4-1? Does that work for everyone? Or would you rather see a different game?

The issue is no one reads pinned posts(currently at 402 views), and there is some amazing games out right now. Going to be hard to get people playing anything other than the big three out right now.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok. Yeah I should probably push this to 4-1. I forgot about that. I am also knee deep in Horizon, then Zelda.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just got Rocket League on PC. I will try to play whenever you find the best time is to host the tourney.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok sounds good. Looks like 4-1 for sure :)

A little ways out but I usually have every 3rd weekend.