Community Gaming Events - Tournament 6/2

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ill be PMing you later to get myself included. Im glad we are using the random format that Dandain suggested. As he mentioned the 1v1 would likely be him and I just rolling the bracket, this will have some more nuance involved.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Senaiel

Btw we should still include ps4 players, if we are not. The private matches allow for easy crossplay and spectators will be able to see both. It also will allow us to expand the pool.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Btw we should still include ps4 players, if we are not. The private matches allow for easy crossplay and spectators will be able to see both. It also will allow us to expand the pool.

I can do that, but I do not know how that works from an inviting stand point. Teach me Obi-Wan.

Senaiel

So private matchss can be created using a servername/password setup. So you could create Servername: FOH password 123 and players from both platforms can join.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So private matchss can be created using a servername/password setup. So you could create Servername: FOH password 123 and players from both platforms can join.

Ah, ok gotchya.

Senaiel

If we do use crossplay, i would recommend pairing ps4 players with ps4 and pc with pc. Voice chat super important.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am all for keeping everything on PC only for the time being because otherwise I have to split into two tournament prizes (One of PS4, one for PC) if we segregate them.

I think most folks have the PC version anyway - a lot of people got the PS4 version for free when it was a PS Plus game.

When you PM me or post here intending to join, please post or send me in a PM your Steam handle so I can add you. If we are low on folks, I can open it up for PS4 but true cross play would be in effect as I don't want to segregate it.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I will sit or play as competitiveness dictates. But I plan to be around.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I will sit or play as competitiveness dictates. But I plan to be around.

Play so far. We have 5 right now. Just need three more and it will be a good showing for the first tourney. Four teams of 2.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm ready for the Chivalry 10v10 tournament.

I call dibs on decapitating Ute.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So far still just 5. We will still hold the tournament regardless.

Brekk
Dandain
Senaiel
Trollface
Omi

I have not heard from Troll face to see if he was actually serious or not. TrollfaceDeux TrollfaceDeux are you actually in? If not, what I will do is make this a best of 3, or 5, tournament and we will just have two teams. :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Winning team gets $25 per team member in an Amazon gift card code, which I will IM to them.

I'll be making the stream channel Saturday and will post that here in the main thread OP in the afternoon.