Cosmic Sin (2021)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Cosmic Sin (2021)

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Edward Drake

Cast: Bruce Willis, Adelaide Kane, Frank Grillo, Lochlyn Munro, Costas Mandylor, Johnny Messner, Eva De Dominici, Brandon Thomas Lee, Corey Large

Release: 2021-04-22

Plot: Seven rogue soldiers launch a preemptive strike against a newly discovered alien civilization in the hopes of ending an interstellar war before it starts.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Basically Enders Game with Bruce Willis. "I'm old, ha hah." And Frank Grillo is modern bad action star no. 612. Probably, most likely gonna be trash. Will still watch.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Looks generic as it gets, but maybe they'll surprise us and that's actually Earth getting bombed at the end.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i'll watch, its always fun just trying to see how much of a fuck Bruce Willis gives that day. usually zero fucks

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
30 mins in..... holy fuck how much debt does Bruce have to be roped into sobering worse than even B movie tier

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Got halfway, started skimming. This is unspeakably bad. Like I'd watch battlefield earth back to back on repeat rather than this.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
30 mins in..... holy fuck how much debt does Bruce have to be roped into sobering worse than even B movie tier
Hes churned out an ungodly amount of shit the past 5 years. This is all top billing his face is on the poster;

1628377078503.png

Sludig

Hearts of almost none of those. Uncredited in Orville.

Wtf is he trying to imitate desperate Nicholas cage.

Caliane

yeah, this piece of crap was rough.

Basically, a couple "big" name actors, who basically get immediately sidelined for the d-list up and coming tv actors to be the leads.
starts interesting enough, with spooky mutated/controlled humans, for an unknown alien faction. but then, nope. aliens are just different looking humans.
Finale is just nonsensical.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This movie makes old Syfy originals look like Oscar winners. The dialogue and line delivery were terribad. Like I've seen drunk LARPers do better. And it's hilarious the look on the other actors faces when Old Man Willis is talking to them. You just know they are thinking "is the old geezer having an episode??""

Needed more of this:

1628475220043.png

And less of this:

1628475291668.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Hes churned out an ungodly amount of shit the past 5 years. This is all top billing his face is on the poster;

View attachment 365883
I read an article about this, he basically only has to film for a couple days for these movies and still makes a couple million bucks per shoot. He only has to work for 2-3 weeks per year to make a decent living.

Cybsled

At this stage in his life, an easy paycheck is a no brainer. Even if he starts to command less over time, gives him a nice money bump before any inevitable retirement.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this movie is unwatchable

like no one knows how to "act" they're just reading the script, i swear the script guy just copypasta from other movies for this dialogue, was anyone able to finish it? i turned it off after willis shot that limp dick bazooka

spronk

FPS noob
he is just cranking them out, saw a torrent for another Bruce Willis movie with Megan Fox

i saw on imdb he has currently 12 movies in post or pre production lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database