Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
MwWmBWZ.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dashivax

N00b
LoD from my old UO shard (Baja) is still going strong, actually. About 300-400 active ppl on their forums at lordsofdeath.com. They're pretty strong with their continuity, with videos and history docs going all the way back to 1997.

It's weird that there hasn't been much intersection with the old PK'ers except for the folks who played shadowbane and AC2. We saw Darph and his Rolling30's crew post here and SA and other places.

Replying to old post while trying to catch up on this thread...

Been reading these forums since EQ, and I've been gaming alongside LoD since original Darkfall launch. I can honestly say it isn't surprising to me at all that these communities haven't intersected more over the years. I don't know any people here who really played Shadowbane seriously, with a guild that made a name for itself. I never saw actual interest in the Darkfall threads in the MMO forum here. Most of the people here just don't get the hardcore PvP playstyle or why groups like LoD, UDL, LotD and Sinister gravitate to those games above all others.

Cybsled

I used to hang out with/fight against UDL back in the NWN on AOL era lol. They also were in EQ1 and WoW for a bit.

Fun fact: A bunch of them worked for Brady Games and wrote the strategy guide for Shadowbane and WoW.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure where else to put this.

Edit, nevermind. I went to go over to rerolled, but my history filled in rererolled. I thought it was finally taken down.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not sure where else to put this.

Edit, nevermind. I went to go over to rerolled, but my history filled in rererolled. I thought it was finally taken down.
that dude took a huge loss buying that site. its his own damned fault for not researching it beforehand. fucking idiot thought it was a guild board for everquest. in 2016? then he thought we preferred the shitty antiquated way it was presented. yeah we like a board where you cant even embed any videoss. i wonder if he is going to fuck over his other boards with anti ad blocking software again to recoup his losses?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You must have forgot the part where he actually said he wanted to upgrade the forum software but someone (draegan probably) told him we would revolt if he tried. I think he even mentioned xenforo.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
CraigMcMMO bought the eye-rape-tard-fest that is MMORPG.com turnkey from someone else, he is pretty horrible at web acquisitions., surprised if he ever makes a dime off of anything he bought.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is there anyone even moderating that place now?

Just trannybomb that shit. If you put horrendous pictures in your signature, won't it replace previous posts with that new signature?