Crazy Neighbor Need Advice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Samflam_foh

shitlord
I hate the Bush administration and anyone who voted for them with every fibre of my being (that"s right, fuck you 51% of America), but please, not in this thread. This thread doesn"t deserve it.

SalaciousTunare said:
By your own logic, it takes 500 million bajillion crew to pull it off?

Or two dozen sand jockeys in an opium field country. And if there were no whistle blowers from the two dozen camel jockeys, who is to say the most devout, corrupt, patriotic, power hungry, plan for the new american centry activist would blow a whistle, when *gasp* his plan for the new american century indeed was coming real?

Which is more believeable? The wealthiest nation"s upper echelon plans and carries out a Pearl Harbor type attack in order to instigate a strong military presence near the two largest oil fields on the planet? Or one of the poorest bunch of terrorists who"s prior claim to fame was some suicide bombings on african embassies, shooting down a pair of black hawks, and putting a 5x5 hole in the U.S.S. Cole.

I bet you didn"t know Bin Laden was a CIA operative during the Afghan/Soviet war. I bet you didn"t know we thought Iraq had WMD because Rumsfield was holding the sales receipt from the Reagan Administration.

Go on believing whatever you will sheeple.

Furthermore talking about coverups.... ever heard of Deepthroat? The watergate whistle blower, who"s identity was SHIELDED until his death just recently... Nixon has been dead for how long? And this man still feared for his life and safety, thus keeping his identity hidden.

The same fear of death that beats the drums of patriotism, the same fear of death will be used to erode the bill of rights.
I couldn"t agree with you more....But not this thread seriously

Try these...

stehle_foh

shitlord
she is still away from the apartment--it is somewhat unprecedented. the lights still appear to be on upstairs--but it is very difficult to confirm during the day.

here is a picture of what the crazy neighbor looks similar too, if you add the following...

- braces
- hair has bits of grey in it
- more wrinkles
- crazy look in eyes

Felicity Huffman Photos - Yahoo! Movies

khorum

Murder Apologist
stehle said:
she is still away from the apartment--it is somewhat unprecedented. the lights still appear to be on upstairs--but it is very difficult to confirm during the day.

here is a picture of what the crazy neighbor looks similar too, if you add the following...

- braces
- hair has bits of grey in it
- more wrinkles
- crazy look in eyes

Felicity Huffman Photos - Yahoo! Movies
How MUCH more wrinkles? Otherwise I think we have enough to work on for forensic photochopping here. Nude photochopping.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
stehle said:
So...the lights are on, but nobody"s home?

Sabolin_foh

shitlord
Samflam said:
I hate the Bush administration and anyone who voted for them with every fibre of my being (that"s right, fuck you 51% of America), but please, not in this thread. This thread doesn"t deserve it.
slight derail, but didn"t bush lose the popular vote for his first term?

Rotanee_foh

shitlord
Majority of the popular vote has nothing to do with the presidential election in the US. Clinton only won his first term with like 43% of the popular vote.

No news on the crazy lady eh? Oh wel.

Taranatar_foh

shitlord
Rotanee said:
Majority of the popular vote has nothing to do with the presidential election in the US. Clinton only won his first term with like 43% of the popular vote.

No news on the crazy lady eh? Oh wel.
3 Presidents have won the presidency without winning the popular vote that I can think of off the top of my head.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Ending the derail! Any updates on the crazy neighbor? Did she perhaps decide to move out or is on hiatus with some manfriend she found on her travels?!

stehle_foh

shitlord
Game on!

I just returned home and I hear someone walking around upstairs...the crazy neighbor is back.

I"ll keep everyone posted...

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
is it bad that i anticipate updates on this situation more than new episodes of Heroes?

Kiely_foh

shitlord
stehle said:
Game on!

I just returned home and I hear someone walking around upstairs...the crazy neighbor is back.

I"ll keep everyone posted...
PLEASE tell us you installed a set of 200 vibrating dildos to your ceiling at least????? We need some drama!