Crowfall

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I like that strongholds are modular now, so you can actually build one that's defensible. Hope they keep up the good work, maybe I'll playtest again after I can actually finish witcher 3's awesome expansions in my limited spare time.

Just remembered deus ex coming out soon lol god damn it.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I remember putting some money into this over a year ago (? or two?) and then forgetting about it. Can I write that off or is there a good game on the way? I think that was the year I decided to no longer buy any steam sales that I then never play, and the extra money was thrown after various kickstarters I never play. Same shit different color I guess.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Just a heads up if you bought a package and wanted to redeem parts of it for store credit to get other upgrades nows the time. Till sept 1st.

Crowfall

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
Just a heads up if you bought a package and wanted to redeem parts of it for store credit to get other upgrades nows the time. Till sept 1st.

Crowfall

So I looked at my package and it says I have "One Month VIP" and then "Extra VIP KS". So I assume this means I have 2 months of sub when the game releases. How much is this going for in the store? $10 or $15? I may convert one to store credit.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
It's 15 for one month. When you go to your backer rewards page clicking the green checks tells you the value of all the items before selling.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
You can also see the quantity of the item on the right side. (Can be confusing at times)

Example: One Month VIP +10

I personally did not care about the physical collectors edition, so I redeemed for the credit.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

Crowfall

If you have gold package or higher, I would recommend looking into this...right now you can cash in the VIP months for $15 credit each.

(Good for use on anything in the store)

I have upgraded to the large castle and still have tons of credit left over for the future.

Lawrs_EQ2

N00b
I got an email saying something about they are changing their milestones or something? I didn't have time to look into it. I was considering upgrading my package for the testing right now. Is this worth $30?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I got an email saying something about they are changing their milestones or something? I didn't have time to look into it. I was considering upgrading my package for the testing right now. Is this worth $30?

Currently, testing is 1 hour sessions twice a week. (usually at odd times)..Hunger Dome is the test arena atm, focusing on combat testing.

They will be opening up to 24 hour sessions soon.