Crowfall

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't get hyped up over this bullshit, c'mon. The Designer Dragon era wasn't that long ago. Shadowbane was a technological pile of shit. Take off the rose colored glasses. This thing doesn't have enough content to create a kickstarter video, much less some super secret alpha build. That's just fucking nonsense.
Someone snatch this bitch off their computer and drown them in our sea of hopium

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Don't get hyped up over this bullshit, c'mon. The Designer Dragon era wasn't that long ago. Shadowbane was a technological pile of shit. Take off the rose colored glasses. This thing doesn't have enough content to create a kickstarter video, much less some super secret alpha build. That's just fucking nonsense.
get the fuck away from our hopium fueled hype zeplin.

You and Dumar can come back when it Hindenburgs.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
The only thing Crowfall has working against is that it's an MMO which means it's automatically going to be horrible. How long it takes to find out why is the fun part.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
get the fuck away from our hopium fueled hype zeplin.

You and Dumar can come back when it Hindenburgs.
rrr_img_90990.jpg

+1 @ Flex. Should have done it on the EQNext thread instead. Even more funny.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
What if Crowfall does everything right - like the MMOs of yore. What if we get a return to classic Ultima Online with added improvements: gameplay freedom, the world making a difference, and player interaction above all else.

What if this is the one?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
What if Crowfall does everything right - like the MMOs of yore. What if we get a return to classic Ultima Online with added improvements. Freedom, the world making a difference, and player interaction above all else.What if this is the one?
Here is your ticket, sir. Welcome aboard.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think Dumar is going to like the optional sub and cash shop where you can buy stuff with cash then sell for gold in game. Also twitch based!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I don't think Dumar is going to like the optional sub and cash shop where you can buy stuff with cash then sell for gold in game. Also twitch based!
1) We don't know how twitchy it will be
2) Anybody worth a fuck will be in the bowels of the FFA PvP worlds where you cannot transfer ANYTHING into a campaign. Fuck the bitchmode training wheels faction / GWG worlds where you can import your cash shop hat or cape or whatever cosmetic items they'll sell. As far as VIP tokens, I hope they're destructible / steal-able and sold in limited quantities per month or something. I actually have faith ACE won't fuck that up. Feel free to quote that for posterity. I'll be the first one to lul if they do.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Despite Shadowbane's technical pitfalls it was still my second most enjoyable PvP experience to date, second only to Ultima Online. If there is a solid game behind some minor bumps in the road, I can certainly overlook that.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What if Crowfall does everything right - like the MMOs of yore. What if we get a return to classic Ultima Online with added improvements: gameplay freedom, the world making a difference, and player interaction above all else.

What if this is the one?
rrr_img_90997.png