Cult of the Lamb

Nola

Trakanon Raider

This title flew under my radar. Cross between a rogue like and sim game. Saw a few people streaming it and game looks good. Tried the demo and enjoyed the hell out of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think it was the most popular demo out of the last demo fest thing they did. It definitely looked very good.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This is getting great reviews and everyone I watched playing on Twitch really liked it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
IT issues at work today so played for about an hour on Switch this morning while sitting around. This game is a lot of fun. Best rogue like since Hades. The art style reminds me of Genndy Tartakovsky. Dont sleep on this.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This game is pure evil. Upside crosses, sacrificing my cultists to a dark god, pentagrams and even one of my cultist is asking me to kill and cook a follower so he can feast on his flesh. An awesome and fun game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game is really good. It's Binding of Isaac + Sort of a god simish type game.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This game is pure evil. Upside crosses, sacrificing my cultists to a dark god, pentagrams and even one of my cultist is asking me to kill and cook a follower so he can feast on his flesh. An awesome and fun game.

also adorable! I can almost feel uptight church-lady nostrils flaring with each Sermon or sacrifice.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
IT issues at work today so played for about an hour on Switch this morning while sitting around. This game is a lot of fun. Best rogue like since Hades. The art style reminds me of Genndy Tartakovsky. Dont sleep on this.
How are load times and framerate on Switch?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Load times are much longer compared to a steam deck but not awful. The frame rate does tank in dungeons when tons of stuff is on screen. Still playable but not perfect.

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Here's a critical review that I came across, it reflects the assessment made in the video above but is much less charitable.
1660437472544529.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Personally, I enjoyed the shit out of this on ps5. Yeah there are annoying bugs where actions with followers or rituals won’t complete and you have to save/reload. I wouldn’t say it’s a masterpiece but I got about 15-20 hours to ~100% it and feel like I got my $25 out of it.

I actually liked it enough to go for the platinum trophy. Unfortunately I’ve shelved that notion until a patch as there is at least one missable tarot card (if you don’t choose the marriage doctrine. And after 20 hours of playing I haven’t seen a single snail shell so I can’t get the last missing follower skin.