Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Anyways RIP to anyone who got a PS5 digital and still wanted to buy it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
can't wait for the diehards to roll in and defend this "best game ever!" some more

I'll hold onto my pc copy for mods and upcoming fixes, but this game is a mid to late beta farcry /witcher mishmash set in a cyberpunk world that blew it's entire load on graphics, and it was a pretty small load

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wow Sony pulled it. I wonder if Amazon will refund physical opened copies but not actually want the opened disc back ? :emoji_thinking:

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, can't believe I never thought of this but someone finally explained my problem with smart guns... that tattoo you get for free is from Tyger Claw, and because of that also makes it impossible to target Tyger Claw members with your smart guns. I knew the legendary one was better, but it never seemed like something to prioritize getting when I had the free one and a bunch of other cyberware still to buy.

Now that I know you actually can rely on smart gun targeting, I'm going to go full int and body (+18 tech) on my netrunner build and use the Ba Xing Chong iconic smart shotgun as my backup weapon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would have never thought Sony would do that but CD Projekt Red really shit the bed when it comes to last gen consoles, like worst ever

• 1Picard

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it was dumb to even try to put it in on last gen consoles, it's gonna either run like shit or look like shit. This game is much like Kingdom Come, wait like 8 months after release and it might be a finished game by then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it must have been crashing an unacceptable amount on ps5 as well for them to totally pull it

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I suspect Sony and CDPR got in a pissing contest because CDPR said they wanted to let people refund it, but Sony has the worst refund policy imaginable and were refusing everyone who put in a ticket. Sony probably told them the only way they would honor refunds is if they pulled the game down entirely.

Should be interesting to see what MS does, especially given that it runs reasonably well on XSX, and MS' refund policy isn't nearly as onerous as Sony's. Even on PS5 the game was shit from what I've heard; you get the graphics of the Pro and all the crashing too. Only positive is that it's stable at 60fps, but it's still ugly as hell.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think it was dumb to even try to put it in on last gen consoles, it's gonna either run like shit or look like shit. This game is much like Kingdom Come, wait like 8 months after release and it might be a finished game by then.
Bro they started developing this game when PS3 was still mid cycle. There’s no excuse for the condition of this game on consoles. Valhalla still runs perfectly fine on PS4. GoT and Spiderman look and run great. He’ll even though it sucks TLoU 2 on a technical level looks and runs great.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a disaster. I smell a lawsuit.

You guys defending the company are ridiculous. Fucking Fallout 76 didn’t get delisted from the Sony store.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Here's a list of buggy shit I've personally experienced:
Falling through the world
Map navigation disappears
Enemy falls through floor
Car drives away from me when I summon it
Character voices change
Sprint stops working randomly
Stuck in crouch
Map navigation taking me on retarded route
Enemy resetting/staring at wall/not attacking
Police spawning right behind me

The worst I think is the straight up terrible AI for... Well... Everything.

Citizens
Police
Baddies

Pure shit AI

The city is beautiful though. One of the best worlds I've ever seen. Just populated with retards.

• 3Like