Cyberpunk 2077

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What I need to know is if we can call our romantic choom over to any apartment, is it a booty call? I mean I'm not jerking it to video games like it's the one cute wood elf model in EQ or anything, but new settings for hooking up might be worth buying other properties.

Guessing they'll never let characters run around naked since updates are basically over. Oh well Jo game is perfect.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When they ruined SMG fun I pretty much lost interest in playing, shame they didn't address that

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
There a mod or setting to make the world permanently nighttime? The daytime is screwing with my immersion lol

• 1Worf

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing for permanent night time, but there is a weather adjustment mod that makes sunny weather less frequent and ups the frequency and duration of rain, acid rain, etc

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pistols are just way more fun than any other weapon type. They let you fire the same range as a sniper and with the perk you do max damage. As long as you aren’t myopic you can pop heads half a city away. Sure, snipers are fun but they’re garbage at short to mid range. And melee, is just stupid OP to the point it’s no fun.

I’d use shotties but they’re as OP as melee and the iconic smart shottie is like using the gold PPK on Goldeneye on everything except Adam Smasher. Because fuck him if you decided to go the smart weapon route.

• 1Like

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Just had a chance to mess around for about 30 minutes and I can say that this update is the real deal for those of us using path tracing. The introduction of ray reconstruction in the 2.0 update was a major improvement, but it still had that gross oversharpening that made a lot of things look like an oil painting and there was still a good amount of ghosting. This is a whole new level, though. The oversharpening seems to have been completely fixed and it no longer feels like you're compromising on the art style when using path tracing. Still some ghosting here and there, but it also seems massively improved, especially when it comes to moving NPCs.

Really, really impressed with what I've seen so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
What I need to know is if we can call our romantic choom over to any apartment, is it a booty call? I mean I'm not jerking it to video games like it's the one cute wood elf model in EQ or anything, but new settings for hooking up might be worth buying other properties.

Guessing they'll never let characters run around naked since updates are basically over. Oh well Jo game is perfect.
If you go to bed in your apartment, you wake up with Panam/Judy next to you.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Pistols are just way more fun than any other weapon type. They let you fire the same range as a sniper and with the perk you do max damage. As long as you aren’t myopic you can pop heads half a city away. Sure, snipers are fun but they’re garbage at short to mid range. And melee, is just stupid OP to the point it’s no fun.

I’d use shotties but they’re as OP as melee and the iconic smart shottie is like using the gold PPK on Goldeneye on everything except Adam Smasher. Because fuck him if you decided to go the smart weapon route.
Yeah, I have always been a pistol type player in games. Hell, I am playing Far Cry 6 atm, and I have used pistols at least 75% of the time.

Cybsled

Militech "Apogee" Sandevistan
: Decreased the extended duration bonus, decreased Max Duration, increased headshot damage, increased Crit Chance and Crit Damage.

Well, RIP to the anime Sandevistan build

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just had a chance to mess around for about 30 minutes and I can say that this update is the real deal for those of us using path tracing. The introduction of ray reconstruction in the 2.0 update was a major improvement, but it still had that gross oversharpening that made a lot of things look like an oil painting and there was still a good amount of ghosting. This is a whole new level, though. The oversharpening seems to have been completely fixed and it no longer feels like you're compromising on the art style when using path tracing. Still some ghosting here and there, but it also seems massively improved, especially when it comes to moving NPCs.

Really, really impressed with what I've seen so far.
Looking now. Quite easily the best looking game of all time by some distance. Tempted to do a now 4th playthrough.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
holy shit man if the game had launched in this state it'd be up for GOAT discussions

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finished a full expansion run on Hard. Was not expecting it to have multiple totally different endings from the main game. I got the "King of Pentacles" endings which is pretty memorable. :emoji_thumbsup:

Video ranking all the endings:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
$36 on Epic w/discount. Ultimate Edition which includes the expansion.

• 6Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Escape from New York was on TV a few days ago, obviously it's a big influence on Metal Gear Solid, but seeing Airforce One crash into an off limits crime ridden part of a city seemed familiar!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Escape from New York was on TV a few days ago, obviously it's a big influence on Metal Gear Solid, but seeing Airforce One crash into an off limits crime ridden part of a city seemed familiar!
This whole game is an homage to 'the future' as envisioned in the 80s. It's so meta and so perfect.

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1707424754586.png

Worth?

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i justt played ng of only phantom liberty, this is what we should have gotten in 2020

also songbird is my new #1

• 3Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I picked it up. Of course I have a huge house project this weekend. I have no doubt 2077 will be the root cause of my failure to stay focused this weekend.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like