Cyberpunk 2077

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait, so regardless of them pushing it back there isn't a beefed up ps5 version of this game until 2021 no matter what?

Vorph

Is a PS5 version coming at launch? Based on that tweet it sounds like compatibility of the PS4 version on PS5.
Bah, guess I skimmed their explanation too fast. Oh well, PC it is then. Shitty version on a new console is still a shitty version.

I guess the only bright side is time to play Yakuza and Demon's Souls without having to rush them too much.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Funny thing about gamers. Someone releases unfinished shit yorue all over them for it, then someone holds back release to make sure shit is all sewn up and you guys still bitch.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing about gamers. Someone releases unfinished shit yorue all over them for it, then someone holds back release to make sure shit is all sewn up and you guys still bitch.
I will bitch all I want sir. Thank you.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
6c1.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

The game has been finished for like half a year now. The first delay was because it ran so poorly on current gen consoles, and now this delay is mostly about getting all the different platforms working (which I'm pretty sure you can read between the lines to mean that they are having trouble with the BC versions).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I doubt I was gonna buy it day 1 anyway. I know I'll get it and maybe even finish it but I am really awful at sticking with single payer story driven games...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

I don't know any industry as unreliable when it comes to delivering on time.

Not even construction comes close.

Expecting to get things delivered, after the supplier announces a delivery date, isn't being demanding. The games industry and some people will come up with arguments like yours, but reality is that they can't plan for shit, are always too ambitious when it comes to dates, and apparently never have the margin to solve last minute issues.

So yes, a lot of games launch in a bad state and other games are delayed. This isn't the consumers fault in any way, its just an industry with shitty practices.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Very much this.

Yes, problems do crop up during product development but everyone else manages to figure this shit out. When was the last time a major motion picture had it's release date pulled ~20 days out? Watching the Frozen 2 documentary on Disney+ reveals that they are scrambling like mad up until the very wire to get these things done and yet they manage to do it every single time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The delay bugs me absolutely zero. The impatience of waiting for a game died in my 20s I think.
Agree. After being burned by so many shitty rushed releases in my 20s I now prefer delays. Good, get it right, I’ll still get to play the game provided I live long enough. A few weeks or months makes no difference to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kulgan

Molten Core Raider
Very much this.

Yes, problems do crop up during product development but everyone else manages to figure this shit out. When was the last time a major motion picture had it's release date pulled ~20 days out? Watching the Frozen 2 documentary on Disney+ reveals that they are scrambling like mad up until the very wire to get these things done and yet they manage to do it every single time.
Umm, 2020?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Delays are one thing. Saying for over a month that it's definitely positively no doubt coming this time (after several delays already) and you can set your vacations to it, and then delaying it again the very next day, is a sign of there being something seriously wrong.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're having trouble getting the cyborg cocks to spasm realistically during orgasm.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know the next thing poeple are going to be bitching about is how cyberpunk 2077 is GTA with skill trees. These people will never be happy.

• 1Repost
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users