Cyberpunk 2077

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good for her. Better story if it was a guy though.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Delayed again

1603816719542.png

• 7Rustled
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
On a positive note, I should be able to finish AC:Valhalla without having to rush through it as much.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like console problems fucking over PC gamers, again!

• 1Seriously?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They're clearly still waiting for their RTX 3080 dev kits to come in so they can test the drivers.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
God dammit. If this gets pushed to 2021, it will complete the tragedy this year has been.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Slight bummer, but as long as it comes out before 2021 Ill be happy.

This game has been in development for a LONG fucking time. Another 3 weeks isnt bad.

They first announced this game in May 2012! So if it does drop in Dec that would end up being an almost NINE year development cycle. Are there any other games with a decade long dev cycle that ended up being successful?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

This game has been in development for a LONG fucking time. Another 3 weeks isnt bad.

They first announced this game in May 2012! So if it does drop in Dec that would end up being an almost NINE year development cycle. Are there any other games with a decade long dev cycle that ended up being successful?
Pantheon, it's coming out any day now as well!

But yea, now I can finish AC Valhalla and maybe Watchdogs legion before it comes out.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I might be able to finish my Witcher 3 NG+ with the HD update before then. HD update looks sick.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

FF15 was technically successful. Although if you played it at release you'd disagree.

That's what we have to look forward to

• 1Like