Dark and Darker

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nice lil dungeon ganker. Has Tarkov vibes but more of a Hexen class system.

Goes up for play test at 5pm Friday.

1663909045144.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Drinking potions with the cork still in, breaking my immersion.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This got extended until 3am Tuesday and has been the best gaming in the longest time

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This got extended until 3am Tuesday and has been the best gaming in the longest time

Ok. I tried it. Every time I get into the dungeon someone just starts attacking me. Not fun. I want to at least kill a_rat_01 1st.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Ok. I tried it. Every time I get into the dungeon someone just starts attacking me. Not fun. I want to at least kill a_rat_01 1st.
Game really seems party based. Can see going in solo being a huge disadvantage. Or does it separate solo vs party?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Downloaded - Clunky as shit and won't release until Q4 2023. Thing is over a year and a half out - good concept - but controls suck. Testing ends tomorrow - I could see some fun though if they smooth all this stuff out over the next year and 2 months and change and we party up with people here we know. Could be fun and has potential.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Had fun solo and grouped, def has a learning curve and some basics to nail down. Goes until 3am "tonight" if you haven't had a chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Git gud?

Kidding. I won't play specifically because I hate being ganked by faggots that think the height of PVP is gangbanging n00bs. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed PVP in a game, because PVP is never about a fair fight anymore, it's all about ambushing or outnumbering or overleveling, etc.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Red portals are how to level up fast. Just get in them.

Got gud at solo'ing various kinds of skeletons (the red ones are faster and hit way harder).

Probably avoid the wraith solo until u get super fluent.

Turn off torches, sit and listen for dummies. Know some good spots you can get to quick and do that then jump people who are engaged.

Rest is kinda class specific, but big one is don't over aggro too much at once or really more than one thing at a time.

Eh what else, learn the areas on the map like library that have potions. There's some secret books you can activate to open side areas with goodies.

Lots of git gud and just sit there and practice n learn.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Pal's vid is up, will watch later

I might be in some of these in wizard idk yet lol

Edit - looks like they are keeping the play test going, idk how long

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Zizaran's streaming this now so I guess the rest of you normies will find out about it and try it now

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Skyrim style combat, with D&D inspired classes (monk and bard will be added in the future). Real good.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game reminds me of the old From Software series King's Field.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users