Dark Souls 3

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Dark Souls 3, has Dark Souls 2 new game mechanic, you can kill the final boss/get your ending, and keep on playing thru you won't cycle, you have too force the game starting over.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lemme guess, there's an extremely obtuse way to access those areas unless you paid very close attention on the initial playthrough?
Yeah. To get to archdragon peaks you have to use an emote in a certain spot and wait a minute. To get to the untended graves I'm pretty sure you just fall down a sewer somewhere.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Untended Graves is accessed through a fake wall after you kill
Oceiros in Consumed Kings Garden

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys, thanks so much. Going to be hitting it hard in the am to make some headway. Forgot tonight was UFC night!

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, oddly I have yet to repair anything this go around? I had repair 'thingys' (sorry for getting technical) and even had a repair spell last go 'round that i had to use in certain areas. But in DS3, I've never had to repair anything, ever. Once.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Playing Dark Souls 3 finally . Just killed the Deacons. Back into the Catacombs. I came here earlier but accidentally found out I was doing Anri's questline in the wrong order. Having fun as a pyro.

I think they balanced magic and melee much better now. Some mobs are much to aggressive and attack to quickly to try and do much casting. I find myself in melee a lot thinking I should have just done another strength build or a pally build.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Just beat Dark Souls 3 for the first time. Usurpation of Fire ending I guess. Was a great game. I really enjoyed it. Pyro really made it easier with bosses.

Next play will probably be a pally build. Str/Faith for support.

• 1Like

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Getting my friend this for xmas, has never played BB/any dark souls game. Tried to convince him to buy a PS4 for BB but no dice. Guess this will have to do :)

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Gave my friend BB for Christmas. She had never played any of the Soulsborne.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has she played it yet? BB was my first souls game and i pretty much bought a playstation 4 just for it and last of us. BB has remained one my favourite gaming experiences ever, just absolutely fantastic and I still appreciate it playing it through 2 years alter.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Has she played it yet? BB was my first souls game and i pretty much bought a playstation 4 just for it and last of us. BB has remained one my favourite gaming experiences ever, just absolutely fantastic and I still appreciate it playing it through 2 years alter.
Not yet . They just renovated the house so are kind of still moving back in.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Fighting Sister Freida. I have gotten her to 2/3rds or so in phase 3. Shes pretty much kicking my ass in 3 though and sometimes 2 if I get to greedy. I would have killed her with Gael already but summoning help is for bitches.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah, I banged my head against that wall for hours. Eventually it comes together or you get lucky.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Killed Sister Freida solo today. No summons on my melee build.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users