Date movie at the dine in theater.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the AMC dine in theaters. You get a big ass recliner all to yourself. Plenty of leg room, arm room. Nobody in front or behind you can bother you. You can even get fairly good diner type food, at horrible prices but eh.

Anyway my choices of movies:
Elysium
The Family
Getaway
Insidious Chapter 2
Instructions Not Included
The Butler
One Direction: This Is Us Extended Fan Cut
Riddick
We're The Millers

I prefer comedies for dates but is We're the Millers any good? Instructions not included? Or do I just say fuck it and see Riddick.

Szlia

We're the Millers is amusing enough and without terrible flaws, but it's not a great comedy and it feels many scene do not live up to their potential. I have not seen Instructions Not Included, but from review it seems in the same ballpark as far as quality goes and I think you are right that these two options appear to be the most reasonable for a date. Instructions Not Included being a mexican film, it's probably subtitled or dubbed (at least in parts, as both english and spanish are mentioned on imdb), that could factor in your decision.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If they had Despicable Me 2, that would have been a home run choice. I guess We're the Millers is the best of your list. Specifically for a date movie.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
You take her to watch what you want to watch especially if you are paying and if she complains shes not worth keeping.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should find a drive in somewhere. They're out there. Although, they probably shut down after labor day. Drive ins are awesome, even for adults.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Bumping. Maybe re-name the thread to the Date Movie Thread?

Just watchedA Case of You, wasn't on a date but checked it out. Recommend it for light fare date movie.