DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wtf are Naga doing in a DC movie...

If I remember right when Atlantis disappeared into the sea there were 7 other smaller cities that were a part of all that. That led to different evolutionary bloodlines in the Atlanteans or in the case of these devolved.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If I remember right when Atlantis disappeared into the sea there were 7 other smaller cities that were a part of all that. That led to different evolutionary bloodlines in the Atlanteans or in the case of these devolved.
Oh, I'm quite familiar, but these folks look straight out of the TBC raids. They're typically portrayed as fucked up human looking sucker fish, or Manta, or something more fucked up looking. Not something from Warcraft.

Aquaman-14-DC-Comics-Rebirth-Spoilers-4.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
mother fucker. that would be glorious at the NYC IMAX.

this is relevant

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, but I can get drink a beer and not be a compressed sardine sitting in a cramped IMAX theater. It's better in 4K anyway, given the IMAX version is 65mm, though I'll admit the encompassing size of most IMAX screens is pretty great. The sound and visual quality are better in my own home at this point. Just need a 4K with Dolby Atmos remaster to be released.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Aquaman looks like hot garbage except for Momoa, who is killing it in that role.
This looks better...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

very heavy nu52 shazam. /shrug.
I wish the lightning was a bit more awe inspiring visually and louder.
The glowing chest symbol was probably a mistake.

• 1Like

Caliane

...they're shoe-horning a goddamn pseudo love interest that isn't Harley into a you know what fuck it I stopped caring in mid-sentence.
Joker emotionally abusing Harley AND manipulating some other lady into doing shit for him, seems like a very Joker thing to do.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Aquaman looks like hot garbage except for Momoa, who is killing it in that role.
This looks better...

Everything about this was good except the fucking suit. That shit looks like a cheesy 80's muscle suit for a satirical super hero. Seriously. Why?

• 1Solidarity

Randin

Trakanon Raider
You know what, Shazam actually looks kinda fun; color me cautiously optimistic.

Jury’s still out on Seaman.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Aquaman looks dumb, hamfisted, shitty CGI, stupid lines, and the entire movie was presented in the trailer. What kind of less cheesy shit can they fit between those 2 minutes of screen time? CGI looks like they're going all in on the low budget shit from Justice League. When we said we wanted it more like the Animated DC films, we didn't mean the quality of the CGI, we meant the stories, the characters....

Shazam looks fun, campy, and has potential. The cheesy suit just makes it even more hilarious. The guy playing adult Billy seems perfect for the kid in an adult role. Basically superhero BIG.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity