DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Sterling

El Presidente
To be fair it was killed by Superman Returns.
I feel like that movie gets shit on more than it deserves. Not that it was great, but people make it out to be Elektra bad.

Also I watched this last episode for the crossover shit and it seemed like the cast had some people that weren't there 5-6 episodes into Season 1. This season worth watching in general?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I feel like that movie gets shit on more than it deserves. Not that it was great, but people make it out to be Elektra bad.

Also I watched this last episode for the crossover shit and it seemed like the cast had some people that weren't there 5-6 episodes into Season 1. This season worth watching in general?

Superman Returns doesn't get shit on nearly enough for how terrible it was.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Yeah they added a few characters and lost a few characters from season 1 to season 2. I enjoy it as a not so critical viewer.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you didn't like season 1, you won't like season 2. It's basically the same stuff with a few more characters added (and a few removed).

Naxi Qayreon

Trakanon Raider
I liked the joke with Ray Palmer saying Supergirl looks like his cousin, referencing his time as Superman in Superman Returns.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The George Lucas stuff was great. Completely out of left field, but so funny. I especially loved the jab at Howard the Duck at the end.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Turning the black racer into a zombie/velociraptor hybrid is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Death can't see you if you stand still. Are you fucking kidding me? Also, death can be tricked and trapped in a bank vault.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, They just need to lock in the Rory intro and not touch it. That was golden.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The George Lucas stuff was great. Completely out of left field, but so funny. I especially loved the jab at Howard the Duck at the end.

This season is way better than last season. We met Rory at ComicCon last year, and I wanted to ask him WTF.

Ladro

Anomaly
Just got caught up on both seasons and I have to say it went from a shit show to an actually enjoyable campy hero show. Season 2 was so much better than 1 that I don't blame anyone that gave up before it was over like me. Hopefully they keep the theme going for season 3.

Malkav

French Madman
And I was going to ask if this was worth watching now after I gave up on it about halfway through season 1.

It was a bit better in S2, but looks like S3 is going all-in with the retardedness of the team. I mean, so far it's been the whole point : "yeah we're retards messing things up".

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So far this show has devolved for the lovely Mrs Haus and I to the point of "we'll watch the episode before the season cross over, and the cross over" territory.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So looks like they dumped the entirety of Firestorm now... I thought maybe they would replace Victor Garber (who honestly stayed around a lot longer than I expected someone of his caliber to) with the younger version played by the other guy... But instead they just dumped Jax as well.

I guess it makes sense given they we're running out of stupid reasons for the two halves of Firestorm now to merge and blow their FAX budget for the week.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Crisis on Earth X = better than Justice League lol

A goofy and inconsistent (someone in continuity needs to be hired.. then immediately fired to make a point) as the crossover was... I can't argue with this assessment.

I'm also let down they're apparently parting ways with Firestorm, hope it's a temporary thing. Such as the formula which was supposed to suppress/unbind him from the matrix starts to break down and they go find him another dance partner.

OTOH, I love that last scene of the episode walk on surprise.